EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

You know what's truly mental about this? Bahroo's impotency is likely an obesity-related issue. The guy is filthy rich. He could easily slim down, undergo some plastic surgery to get rid of the flabs, and reclaim his fucking manhood. Which makes me think about his headspace, or if bunny enables his fat-fuckness, him being a touch-starved simpleton, as a way to keep him miserable and manipulable. I mean, think about it. If his health, physical or mental, ever improved, he, too, would have absolutely NO incentive to keep her.
I don't know how fat he is but that might be the case. And the last statement, you'd be surprised. He can get fit and all but the mindset will still be there. Bunny is a questionable individual but looks wise, I think she's well above the average, especially considering the girls he'd be able to pull.

its absolutely the opposite Susu CHOOSES to work because people WANT to work with her. Are you kidding? she's bordering on amouranth levels. Everyone feels bad for her after the situation, that ai shit is free passive income, she barely even does/has to stream anymore for money and has plently of sponsorships PLUS her fansly or whatever that other platform she has.

bunny has twitch??? and thats about it. barely gets sponsors and has 31 pages of reticule on this website alone. She streams because she HAS to. Or else she'd shut it down and be happy with livin off fat people money. tbh? I think shes been trying to re-attain that previous fame she had but forgets WHAT made her that popular and that SHAKIN. THEM. TITTIES. not whispering in a mic or bakin some damn cookies.
And now bunny’s content is beyond stale and boring. She no longer has someone to feed her ideas. She went from having a hentai comic with succubus, collaborating with hot women for photoshoots, a figurine (canceled), body pillows and merch to absolutely nothing. No interesting projects or collaborations with any other creators at all. No merch or brand deals. No sponsors. Hell she doesn’t even seem to have any friends.

And now bunny’s content is beyond stale and boring. She no longer has someone to feed her ideas. She went from having a hentai comic with succubus, collaborating with hot women for photoshoots, a figurine (canceled), body pillows and merch to absolutely nothing. No interesting projects or collaborations with any other creators at all. No merch or brand deals. No sponsors. Hell she doesn’t even seem to have any friends.
Being labeled a brand risk at literally every industry she got herself involved tend to do that. She had at least 5 e-girls and sex workers against her, about double of that with vtubers when she and Bahroo went around with their shenanigans, it goes on. When the most prominent thing people remenber you is for being anal, and when you'd rather have simps than actual friends, this is the end result.

She said she'd take pictures with her Tifa bikini on her vacation, but never posted anything. So I guess your answer is no.
in proper fashion, underperforming because she doesnt really care. its a little pitiful because Im sure shes like "why am I not growing or doing more" when....

if you look at her twitch tracker profile most of her stats have been in the negatives and have been going down as time goes on. not ever the bots wanna watch :(

It ain't exactly her not caring, it's blatant cognitive dissonance. She has no creativity, and can't recognize it. She thought of the work she did with Susu, Vixen, etc, as dollying it up and playing pretty, never really considering it gets stale when you do just that. She WANTS to grow, she just unable to realize what she used to do wasn't the bare minimum just cuz she herself never did any creative work, and it just wasn't cuz the women around her were (are) her betters. She can't understand how what she does differs from what they do, and since she can't, she genuinely can't start doing better.

She sees people doing shit and getting results, then she tries and just then realizes mimicry won't cut it, being pretty in a sea of pretty women won't cut it, and that shit is more complex than her feeble mind can grasp.

... We often forget, but narcissism IS an illness.

It ain't exactly her not caring, it's blatant cognitive dissonance. She has no creativity, and can't recognize it. She thought of the work she did with Susu, Vixen, etc, as dollying it up and playing pretty, never really considering it gets stale when you do just that. She WANTS to grow, she just unable to realize what she used to do wasn't the bare minimum just cuz she herself never did any creative work, and it just wasn't cuz the women around her were (are) her betters. She can't understand how what she does differs from what they do, and since she can't, she genuinely can't start doing better.

She sees people doing shit and getting results, then she tries and just then realizes mimicry won't cut it, being pretty in a sea of pretty women won't cut it, and that shit is more complex than her feeble mind can grasp.

... We often forget, but narcissism IS an illness.
youd think after about 2 years you'd realize it aint workin

I've said it before, I'll say as many time as I need to (not that itll matter here of course) but the V-day stream was basically best one shes ever done. OIL. THEM. THANGS. UP. AND MAKEM JIGGLE MORE. people would 300% pay to see that

I've known of her for a whole 5 minutes and looking at her content, her breasts sure do change size A LOT. Padding and/or other fakery is obvious even without proof.
Her tits would probably be disappointing flapjacks hanging past her bellybutton tbh. Those kinda tits are easy to prop up by pushing up, but the reality isn't worth showing. Which is very likely why she doesn't.

I've known of her for a whole 5 minutes and looking at her content, her breasts sure do change size A LOT. Padding and/or other fakery is obvious even without proof.
Her tits would probably be disappointing flapjacks hanging past her bellybutton tbh. Those kinda tits are easy to prop up by pushing up, but the reality isn't worth showing. Which is very likely why she doesn't.
you MIGHT be onto something.... this pic was from I wanna say 2018??
image_2024-04-04_1337449970656a00a5f8abe6f.md.png

I wish she just owned her saggy look. Milfy saggy boobs can be super hot imo.
I totally agree. Wish she went with the dommy mommy milf character instead of kawai anime gf but that's just me I guess:peepoShrug:

I totally agree. Wish she went with the dommy mommy milf character instead of kawai anime gf but that's just me I guess:peepoShrug:
I mean she did. thats why most of her asmr is literally titled "mommy does whatthefuck ever" for her streams. idk if it counts as "dommy" but she 300% does like "submlinal" joi I've loosely noticed during the little asmr that Ive watched; doing slow countdowns, occasional borderline stroking gestures,etc.

I mean she did. thats why most of her asmr is literally titled "mommy does whatthefuck ever" for her streams. idk if it counts as "dommy" but she 300% does like "submlinal" joi I've loosely noticed during the little asmr that Ive watched; doing slow countdowns, occasional borderline stroking gestures,etc.
Any clips of said joi? I haven't noticed anything like that. It'd be nice to have some reason to watch her stuff besides ogling her boobs.

Aside from the boob padding she does now I really hate the way she hides her stomach and arms and doesn’t take full body pics anymore. She seems so insecure about her body now compared to back then.
Bun.jpg
image_2024-04-04_1337449970656a00a5f8abe6f.png

Back
Top Bottom