EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

You know, funny thing, now that someone actually posted her conted thread, I kinda realized... Even if she HAS some great tits, even way back then, she always looked way bigger when fully clothed.

Padding fuckery likely goes way, WAY back...
Bros never heard of bras.

Screen-Shot-2023-12-19-at-8.02.23-AMaa7d0e5fa10cb237.png
Screen-Shot-2024-03-04-at-5.55.13-PM28193954e9ac02a4.png
Screen-Shot-2024-03-04-at-6.06.22-PMbe285455895b7579.png

Not sure who tricked mods into adding “big ass” tag.

some times it annoys me how hot this bitch is
almost everytihng she does is a turn off but then there will be something that makes me stay around hoping she will post sometinhg lewd
that tifa bikini was so fucking hot

some times it annoys me how hot this bitch is
almost everytihng she does is a turn off but then there will be something that makes me stay around hoping she will post sometinhg lewd
that tifa bikini was so fucking hot
thats real as fuck, to me she peaked at the V day stream

well i still think she's cute and her body is fine as it is. she's probably too poor to afford implants and a bbl. she'd ruin herself if she did them though.
that is my problem, she is cute and fine and i keep checking cause of it
even with the mid content, the padding, all that drama that comes with her (the past fuckedup things, the leeching, etc)

like a said once before, in the perfect world she would just have showed tits and made her money without fucking with anyone or making enemies and we all would be happy :KEKWlaugh:

that is my problem, she is cute and fine and i keep checking cause of it
even with the mid content, the padding, all that drama that comes with her (the past fuckedup things, the leeching, etc)

like a said once before, in the perfect world she would just have showed tits and made her money without fucking with anyone or making enemies and we all would be happy :KEKWlaugh:
Just imagine how many of these cosmodels this applies to.

Back
Top Bottom