EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

i agree she got prettier
dont know if she just aged well or changed something or her style

happens a lot that the more fame/ wealth a girl gets the prettier she gets cause she can take better care of herself
better hair, skin
like lele pons or splishbie to give a real big example and a smaller one
comparing older and last photos of bunny's patreon, or any other OF girl actually, can prove this

to bad we never get her prettier self with her real body
at this point she should just get a boob job already instead of doing this lame padding shit
i would be sad we never got a look of her bare naturals, but better fake boobs than air boobs

Did she just hit the partner plus points yesterday? She's even worse off than I thought then. That means her partner contract is not (anymore?) one with a better split. Considering that higher tiers give more than one point, she's got less than 350 recurring subscribers. And she has to hit the goal three months in a row to even apply.

Did she just hit the partner plus points yesterday? She's even worse off than I thought then. That means her partner contract is not (anymore?) one with a better split. Considering that higher tiers give more than one point, she's got less than 350 recurring subscribers. And she has to hit the goal three months in a row to even apply.
The way these platforms work, means that if you have like 10 people watching you at any given time, you're already within the top 10% twitch streamers. Same logic applies to the 0.001% onlyfans accounts.

I think she's more likely to retire than to go lewd again. She's just fishing for a whale right now.

Probably been asked before, but I'm too tired to care. Has she ever done any topless things, or had any nipslips?

So you are asking if someone has topless content of her, that they haven't shared here.
No. I was under the impression that she hasn't done topless content, or if she did, it's extremely rare, & I just wanted to check with people who know her content better than I do.

You know, funny thing, now that someone actually posted her conted thread, I kinda realized... Even if she HAS some great tits, even way back then, she always looked way bigger when fully clothed.

Padding fuckery likely goes way, WAY back...

You know, funny thing, now that someone actually posted her conted thread, I kinda realized... Even if she HAS some great tits, even way back then, she always looked way bigger when fully clothed.

Padding fuckery likely goes way, WAY back...
it's also because of bras. bras don't just hold boobs, they push them up (the magic of push up bras). it's kinda easy to notice.

Back
Top Bottom