EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

Her career as a VTuber didn't take off since it's obvious that both old and recent fans prefer 'the real thing'
That's slightly off. Her career as a VTuber was doing just fine until she started sending her braindead coomer chat to raid other VTubers to stir chaos there for clout. They were playing the same game, streamming at the same moment, etc. Someone caught wind of that, and it coincided with the release of her VTuber model's figure, by the same people she did with Susu. It was then revealed she tried to scam the dude doing the model, the factory, AND the sponsors. Then it surfaced from her past that when she and Susu were an item, she did the very same with the company LaynaLazar worked on - which then led Layna so bad into debt she needed 3 years to pay for Bunny's damage. Since with that came depression, Layna decided to become a VTuber so she could stream without people questioning her about her increasingly disarrayed situation.

She then got cancelled by the VTubing community, save for a few (like Bahroo, which she's still mooching off to this day).

More like there ain't nothing new to talk about. Her ASMR is still shit, she's still paying for views, her content is slowly, but surely, dying, and most of the guys around here are just waiting for the inevitable breakdown when Bahroo gets tired of being her sugar daddy without benefits and she ends up jumping shark.

Please, Dear God, let this mean what myself and many more of your sinful lambs hope it means. Dear lord, bless us with return of lewd Bunnyayu.
House Party Dancing GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Please, Dear God, let this mean what myself and many more of your sinful lambs hope it means. Dear lord, bless us with return of lewd Bunnyayu.
House Party Dancing GIF by Amazon Prime Video
highly doubt it, she only teases because she totally knows that she has a ton of coomers just ready to rub one out with each one of her cleavage pictures on Xwitter.

tbh i've been putting her asmr streams in the background and i think she looks better now than what she did in the past, which kinda sucks lol

Back
Top Bottom