EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

is she even still making them on OF?

No. OF is just for pics, Notty Dungeon, playing xxx games and some cosplays and other photos more casual are Patreon content. And i believe that Patreon content ceased from being posted even before she had OF.

is she even still making them on OF?
They're on Patreon and yes she uploaded the last Notty Dungeon on March 30th and other NSFW content at least up until 3 says ago on Patreon. It just seems like nobody either subscribes to her Patreon or doesn't have the time to record her Notty Dungeon stuff which I hope they would as that content to me is much more interesting than her OF stuff. There's about 13-15 notty dungeon vids and only about the first 5 have made it on this forum. I wish someone would post the rest too.

They're on Patreon and yes she uploaded the last Notty Dungeon on March 30th and other NSFW content at least up until 3 says ago on Patreon. It just seems like nobody either subscribes to her Patreon or doesn't have the time to record her Notty Dungeon stuff which I hope they would as that content to me is much more interesting than her OF stuff. There's about 13-15 notty dungeon vids and only about the first 5 have made it on this forum. I wish someone would post the rest too.

Well, we can only thanks the content they post here and wait patiently for new content. It's the same with OF ppv's, so far we have most of them here and as i heard she posts ppv's way less now than before, like only 1 or 2 ppv photo per month, i guess she doesnt want to overdo them or people will not buy them, since she doesn't post nudes, probably it's what she thinks. So it's all about to wait for the day that someone post them. Same goes with Patreon content.

Last edited:
Well, we can only thanks the content they post here and wait patiently for new content. It's the same with OF ppv's, so far we have most of them here and as i heard she posts ppv's way more casual now than before, like 1 or 2 ppv photo per month, i guess she doesnt want to overdo them or people will not buy them, since she doesn't post nudes, probably it's what she thinks. So it's all about to wait for the day they that someone posts them. Same goes with Patreon content.
Yeah I'm sorry for begging too but her OF content at least gets posted once a day. There's been no updates on the Patreon stuff since November so I just turn up to ask once a month or so if anyone who has subscribed can do me a favour and get the Notry Dungeon stuff, that's all.

Yeah I'm sorry for begging too but her OF content at least gets posted once a day. There's been no updates on the Patreon stuff since November so I just turn up to ask once a month or so if anyone who has subscribed can do me a favour and get the Notry Dungeon stuff, that's all.

Maybe someday, someone will post. It's all i can say. 😅

Changing the subject about "Boobs" I think she has a boyfriend, it's been a while since I've noticed that she gets food in her room at night, I thought it was strange but she doesn't say anything and the people in the chat just say "room service" but today in her streaming she commented that she has a "friend" living with her in the time of 2h 20m and Fred is afraid because he is tall, and in the last 2 videos blog at the end of the video she mentions that "we" are moving to another place with more space and we're going to have a dog. This tells me that she's dating but somehow she's afraid to say it because it might reduce her subscriptions on OF or Patreon, what do you guys think?

If anyone has a working yt-dl alternative with a how to guide to set it up I might take the time to do it.
I tried this weekend but all I get from yt-dl are error messages.
Aren't the videos on vimeo? Does yt-dl work for that? If you want no hassle of downloading/converting and uploading videos then you can also update the kemono instead.

Changing the subject about "Boobs" I think she has a boyfriend, it's been a while since I've noticed that she gets food in her room at night, I thought it was strange but she doesn't say anything and the people in the chat just say "room service" but today in her streaming she commented that she has a "friend" living with her in the time of 2h 20m and Fred is afraid because he is tall, and in the last 2 videos blog at the end of the video she mentions that "we" are moving to another place with more space and we're going to have a dog. This tells me that she's dating but somehow she's afraid to say it because it might reduce her subscriptions on OF or Patreon, what do you guys think?

I actually went to see that twitch vod and i have to say to you that you missed the important bit of the sentence. She said and i paraphrase it: "did i already told you [chat] that my friend's, i mean, the people i live with, their dad's over [looks like he's staying there a few days] and Freddie is affraid of him because he's quite tall". All i have heard from her streams about her roomates when the subject comes to the talk, is that they are females and by the looks of it, for her saying what she said yesterday, at least two of them most be sisters because she said "their dad's over".

Anyway...you're overthinking it, it's common that her roommates bring her food to the room because she's streaming and probably she asks them to do so. About the "we are moving to another place", indeed they are, she said the roommates or majority of them are coming along to a bigger house. So far and i follow her streams frequently, she said quite few times that she's not dating anyone for now and that she doesn't even want or have time for it currently due to her present situation in what concerns her career.

Of course that one has to take this with the very least grain of salt because like you said, even if she had BF, she probably would know that could impact some of her income. Not that i would say she would deny if she was dating, but it's something that if ends up to happening - which, what a freaking surprise that would be! /s - probably she will have to prepare her most loyal viewers and specially her mods to give news like that. Not that it would influence that much her OF/Patreon income, like you said, since imo, the majority of people would keep follow her content, but i would say that she might have to deal with some mods...most probably wouldn't "abandon the boat" but maybe not being so "energetic" in being her mods, cuz i guess most than the rest, they are the ones that hold some sort of a more deep parasocial relationship towards her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom