EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

boobs come in all shapes and sizes, unless you get OBVIOUS before/after pics, or its not well done, you can't tell from just looking at them. i know girls with natural boobs who look like they have implants, and i know girls with implants who look like they have natural boobs. the entire discussion is ridiculous and pointless. who cares if they are real or fake as long as they look good?

I guess it's one of the most common talks among dudes: women breasts. Specially if the theme is the boobs that are real and the boobs that are fake. I would say that probably most men prefer real boobs. I share this idea. It wouldn't be a total deal break for me if a woman had fake breasts, but i prefer real ones even if they are smaller, but at least, no "plastic" inside. Of course, this is a very personal preference and everyone have it's own.

Not only that but since ever she is in the social medias, always looked the same, sure she could have done the surgery before, but really doesn't seem to be the case to me.
not really a valid point if you see that her IG clearly goes back only for a short period of the time. and older pictures are hidden/on another priv account

Nazgrim nah, if you have videos + this amount of photo content, you can tell it every time. Its obvious to me (poorly edited pictures are the biggest hint btw) and you will see in 1-2 years when you catch on that i was right

not really a valid point if you see that her IG clearly goes back only for a short period of the time. and older pictures are hidden/on another priv account

Nazgrim nah, if you have videos + this amount of photo content, you can tell it every time. Its obvious to me (poorly edited pictures are the biggest hint btw) and you will see in 1-2 years when you catch on that i was right

Idk about that...the fact she deleted some old pics from IG doesnt mean anything, it's a typical girl thing to do. They can think in one pic posted ages ago and suddenly have the urge to delete it because now they dont feel it was a good pic. I remember seeing those older pics and the size was there.
Also, if you ever saw the content posted in kemono party there's pretty "old" photos back from UK that are even in a "familiar"/intimate social circle environment about her daily life, thus, not aiming for the perfect pic/edition to look better on social medias (which honestly idk how tf someone got the hands on those photos) you would see that her breasts were already looking as what they look now.

Note: she said she takes her own OF pics (she have one of those remote controls to take pics that although hidden, in some photos you can swe the device), so i guess she's the one that also edit heir photos, which explains some visible not so higher quality of photoshop. But still, looks real to me.

Anyway, as someone said, it's becoming a pointless conversation at this point. I guess some will say fake and others not. I stay by the argments of 1) gravity does it's job in a normal way as it would supposed to do; 2) photos when younger, it looks the same as now; 3) no less important and take the grain of salt you want, she told once that no boob or butt job because would feels odd to her (her words) only did in the past a discret lip filler.

Looking at the images Nazgrim referenced, I would have to concur with their conclusion. In any event, yes, doesn't matter and I concede that it's speculative. Interesting that you mention lip fillers, CK_FTW. That's something I've noticed. The top lip looks duck-like from time to time, so I suspect it's a procedure she still gets.

edit: sorry, I meant Kacciatore, not Nazgrim.

Last edited:
Looking at the images Nazgrim referenced, I would have to concur with their conclusion. In any event, yes, doesn't matter and I concede that it's speculative. Interesting that you mention lip fillers, CK_FTW. That's something I've noticed. The top lip looks duck-like from time to time, so I suspect it's a procedure she still gets.

Yes, the 2 pics mentioned looks a bit odd, but she did put filters in those ones and her being amateur in photoshop and putting a certain type of filter could be the cause of why they look fake there. But like i said, in other photos and seeing her in real time on streams i got the sensation that it's not implants at all. The lip filler, she said she doesn't put anymore, but on streams she puts often a lipstick based in vaseline of some sort, i believe, which maybe makes her lips get quite highlighted and not to even mention those IG filters she puts everytime in IG stories to tell her followers she's live on twitch, that makes her not even look like her and lips get way bigger than they actually are (i never liked those IG filters that women put. Usually no filters benefits them better than with filters).

Yes, the 2 pics mentioned looks a bit odd, but she did put filters in those ones and her being amateur in photoshop and putting a certain type of filter could be the cause of why they look fake there. But like i said, in other photos and seeing her in real time on streams i got the sensation that it's not implants at all. The lip filler, she said she doesn't put anymore, but on streams she puts often a lipstick based in vaseline of some sort, i believe, which maybe makes her lips get quite highlighted and not to even mention those IG filters she puts everytime in IG stories to tell her followers she's live on twitch, that makes her not even look like her and lips get way bigger than they actually are (i never liked those IG filters that women put. Usually no filters benefits them better than with filters).
Just for clarification: I only know of her from her YouTube content and that's what I'm basing my "duck lips"-comment on. I wouldn't know about Twitch, IG and all that. Vasline, from my understanding, doesn't make lips protrude. In any event. You're clearly a big fan of her and have had some run-ins with her staff based on your comments about her mods. I'm just looking at all of this as an outsider, and there's little being said here that's convincing me one way or the other.

Her boobs are Fake. I found her old pic, they were smaller before.

Bebahan-01.md.jpg Bebahan-02.md.jpg

I mean, do you call pic on the right, small boobs? xD They are fairly the same size as nowadays. Left one also seems just n angle thing. Actually in her OF pics her breast size is always "changing", not much but a bit, which can help to tell they are natural.
doesn't mean anything. boobs grow, different angles, different bras. that pic looks like its at least 5 years old
True, the bras can change a lot, specially how much tight they are. In girls with big boobs if they tight it up and push up they will look way more big than they are. But, despite breast size, this is a trick that all women are able to do and do, tbh.

Just for clarification: I only know of her from her YouTube content and that's what I'm basing my "duck lips"-comment on. I wouldn't know about Twitch, IG and all that. Vasline, from my understanding, doesn't make lips protrude. In any event. You're clearly a big fan of her and have had some run-ins with her staff based on your comments about her mods. I'm just looking at all of this as an outsider, and there's little being said here that's convincing me one way or the other.
I see...but if you did follow her in streams for e.g., you would notice the difference. She seems with normal lips now and also, not an expert on the matter but as far i know lip injections dont go away from one day to the other and i didnt noticed any difference for a long time (and the YT shorts, for example are random and some from years ago that get re-uploaded).

Yes, i follow her stuff for quite a bit,while but all i say about mods is just the behave i noticed from them (if your mention stuff like when i said they go horny police mode towards the others but are horny themselves and ask or say stuff that on others they would delete comments and ban depending on the situation).

Edit: not to forget, her word, lol. Sure a lot lie on thor things but for what i get from her, she's no much into bullshiting about stuff, when asked questions, i feel she give genuine answers. (Sure, one can take as much grain of salt wanted).

Last edited:
Her boobs are Fake. I found her old pic, they were smaller before.

Bebahan-01.md.jpg Bebahan-02.md.jpg

People are straight coping here when they say there’s no difference or that they were still growing in the first pic hahahahah. She’s 28 now??? Even if the left pic is 5 years ago, women’s boobs aren’t still growing at 23 jfc

Last edited:
People are straight coping here when they say there’s no difference or that they were still growing in the first pic hahahahah. She’s 28 now??? Even if the left pic is 5 years old, women’s boobs aren’t still growing at 23 jfc
Yes they do lol, I know plenty of girls who gained 1 or 2 cups in their 20’s

Indeed. Google: "In general, breast development begins between the ages of 8 and 13. A girl's breasts are typically fully developed by age 17 or 18, however in some cases they can continue to grow into her early twenties." Anyway, at this point we are going in circles, lol. So, in order to try end the discussion about her breasts, to sum it all up, point of views said so far that:

1) tell that they might be fake: some say that the boobs look edited to hide hypothetical surgery marks; some pics makes the boobs look not so natural;

2) tell that they might be real: breats get different shapes depending of the positions, which means gravity doing it's thing; old pics also shows big breasts (for those you might saw older IG pics will know); not balloonish shape that is so usual and visible to see in women with implants; if not enough and one taking the grain of salt as much wishing to take, her own words that the only cosmetic surgery was only a bit of lip filler years ago and for the little i watched her streams for quite some time, she's usually pretty honest in what she says without bullshiting around whatever the subject is, at least it's my opinion.

That said, people will still have their own opinion for either real or fake boobs, so at this point, the debate became pointless. 😅

Well the difference in those pics is more than one or two cup sizes LOL

But I’ll give you this, if a girl gains a substantial amount of weight or has a kid they can gain some cup sizes. But that’s not relevant here LMAO

Indeed. Google: "In general, breast development begins between the ages of 8 and 13. A girl's breasts are typically fully developed by age 17 or 18, however in some cases they can continue to grow into her early twenties." Anyway, at this point we are going in circles, lol. So, in order to try end the discussion about her breasts, to sum it all up, point of views said so far that:

1) tell that they might be fake: some say that the boobs look edited to hide hypothetical surgery marks; some pics makes the boobs look not so natural;

2) tell that they might be real: breats get different shapes depending of the positions, which means gravity doing it's thing; old pics also shows big breasts (for those you might saw older IG pics will know); not balloonish shape that is so usual and visible to see in women with implants; if not enough and one taking the grain of salt as much wishing to take, her own words that the only cosmetic surgery was only a bit of lip filler years ago and for the little i watched her streams for quite some time, she's usually pretty honest in what she says without bullshiting around whatever the subject is, at least it's my opinion.

That said, people will still have their own opinion for either real or fake boobs, so at this point, the debate became pointless. 😅

“For the little I watch her streams for quite some time”
Which is it? You watch her a lot or you don’t? I think most of us can guess 😏

Well the difference in those pics is more than one or two cup sizes LOL

"For the little I watch her streams for quite some time”
Which is it? You watch her a lot or you don’t? I think most of us can guess 😏

It's not even a wild guess. It's easy to assume since who reads what i say will notice that i have a fair amount of "knowledge" of some stuff in details. So yeah, i watch the streams enough. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depends.

She does. There have been like 13 Notty Dungeon videos. But only about 5 have shown up on forums like those. I wish someone would post the new ones but I guess there just aren't many subscribers to her patreon.
There were first 4 on the kemono. Now its been 6 months and its still not updated on there. I am sure there are lot of people subbed to her patreon too but strange there are still no updates on it. I guess the content is not that interesting to share but a simple update on kemono will be enough for people that want to watch it from there.

There were first 4 on the kemono. Now its been 6 months and its still not updated on there. I am sure there are lot of people subbed to her patreon too but strange there are still no updates on it. I guess the content is not that interesting to share but a simple update on kemono will be enough for people that want to watch it from there.
Yeah. I like that sorta content more than most of her onlyfans stuff but it seems like there either aren't enough patreons to bleed into here or it isn't worth their time to download and post it, which is fair enough. Whoever posted that bunch of videos in MEGA and Gofile was a hero, wish he'd do it with newer stuff too.

Yeah. I like that sorta content more than most of her onlyfans stuff but it seems like there either aren't enough patreons to bleed into here or it isn't worth their time to download and post it, which is fair enough. Whoever posted that bunch of videos in MEGA and Gofile was a hero, wish he'd do it with newer stuff too.

I believe there's like 11 Notty Dungeon videos so far. Also she's playing a xxx game on Patreon too, called Fresh Women, would be funny to see. But like people are saying, kemono stopped update a long time ago. There's still some other cosplays that i never saw being posted anywhere else from her Patreon, but it's not like she invested too much into cosplay anyway, i guess there's like just 2 or 3 "new" ones. Also, i wonder if she still posts PPV's on her OF, i know that we have the majority of them, but i guess we will have to wait to see if someone at some point will update the thread with the remaining ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom