EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

Thanks for the effort, it must have toke you quite some time to do this with the "ND videos".

About what some you guys were saying in the last replies...it's not gonna happen (quite hardly at least).

What else in on her patreon?

Cosplays pics (but she doesnt do in a long time and actually it's like 3 or 4 outfits at most, never was her focus);

Playing some xxx games;

Other normal video reactions that didn't make to youtube;

Exclusive random pics.

Cosplays pics (but she doesnt do in a long time and actually it's like 3 or 4 outfits at most, never was her focus);

Playing some xxx games;

Other normal video reactions that didn't make to youtube;

Exclusive random pics.
Cosplay and random pics sound good.

Did the latest pic with the flower get offered up as ppv without? I'd buy that tbh! I let my sub run out in the hope she'd been getting used to the money and would have to step up her game to get back in the big earnings but with her i think she'll just quit it then if the numbers get too low

Did the latest pic with the flower get offered up as ppv without? I'd buy that tbh! I let my sub run out in the hope she'd been getting used to the money and would have to step up her game to get back in the big earnings but with her i think she'll just quit it then if the numbers get too low
No, just normal wall post

It was a while ago since the last time we got ppv's posted here, but we are getting them. Are previous ones yet to be posted? I heard the last two are the most recent ones (actually the last one the guy even posted the date).

Those who said she’ll never go nude will eat their words soon. Little by little she’s getting more risqué

Back
Top Bottom