EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

I hope she use better camera to take pictures. Her pics are very low quality.

I think that what's happening is that i've been noticed that the last couple pics are coming "copy/pasted" from other f0rum and who posts there isn't pulling the pics in the high res possible (you can see bits of the OF page underneath in the corners), so it might be even a printscreen. In this f0rum, we get 1 or 2 regular dudes that post the pics and then they stop and then comes a new regular poster, but looks like for the recent days, there's been the absence of one.

Does anyone see Haanah showing off her boobs completely? The problem is you can't text her on OF to find out because she just leaves u on read. I'm hoping she does show off her nipples sooner rather than later. Only so many hand bra's u can do.

Does anyone see Haanah showing off her boobs completely? The problem is you can't text her on OF to find out because she just leaves u on read. I'm hoping she does show off her nipples sooner rather than later. Only so many hand bra's u can do.
She has talked about the platforms content on stream when people started questioning the possibilities of getting less sponsorships with having an Onlyfans, she also threw into the topic how she would steep that low to result in doing it ("I will never go full on nude!") Regardless how much her subscription numbers go down to. She would probably just close it up like she did before rather than expand her content in a way that she is not comfortable with. That is all from her point of view. I am not sure what kind of numbers she gets on that platform I still believe its less than what she would get monthly on Twitch. Considering how many gifted subs and bigger donations she gets. Her patreon still racks up a huge lot considering how big the list is on her youtube videos without even including the lowest tier. So i don't think she'll need to do anything more considering everything else. However nothing is ever 100% who knows what will happen. The reason she doesn't reply to anyones messages on any platform is because she simply doesn't want to, she reserves that privilege to either close friends, family or moderators of any kind. She is always open for questions on twitch or her discord servers tho. However i am pretty sure her moderators would BAN anyone asking or suggesting about nudes. So take this which ever way you like.

She has talked about the platforms content on stream when people started questioning the possibilities of getting less sponsorships with having an Onlyfans, she also threw into the topic how she would steep that low to result in doing it ("I will never go full on nude!") Regardless how much her subscription numbers go down to. She would probably just close it up like she did before rather than expand her content in a way that she is not comfortable with. That is all from her point of view. I am not sure what kind of numbers she gets on that platform I still believe its less than what she would get monthly on Twitch. Considering how many gifted subs and bigger donations she gets. Her patreon still racks up a huge lot considering how big the list is on her youtube videos without even including the lowest tier. So i don't think she'll need to do anything more considering everything else. However nothing is ever 100% who knows what will happen. The reason she doesn't reply to anyones messages on any platform is because she simply doesn't want to, she reserves that privilege to either close friends, family or moderators of any kind. She is always open for questions on twitch or her discord servers tho. However i am pretty sure her moderators would BAN anyone asking or suggesting about nudes. So take this which ever way you like.
Thank all the fucking simps for that, god damn pussies.

Thank all the fucking simps for that, god damn pussies.

That's not an excuse. You know that not every single woman that is on OF does nudes, right? It's just a matter of personal values/limits. Not to mention that the women who do, have their simp armies nonethless.

Looks like she posted 5 more Notty Dungeon vids since they also got leaked. She has really amped up her upload on Patreon.

Would be nice if we also got more patreon pics, seems like she posted some more recently, but we only got patreon pics here from time to time. I also believe that when the person who uploaded the Notty Videos will upload again when there's a decent amount of them, enough to give him the trouble to download and post them.

Is anyone on this discussion page on Haanah's OF page? Does anyone know if she has setup her game on OF and started doing more things like nip slips ??

I just wonder why she's open to showing so much but she's not open to showing nips to a certain degree, perhaps simply see-through. I'd ask her but I can't as someone stated earlier, she does not reply on OF and on Discord, you're very likely gonna get banned. I know a few models who aren't open to sharing any nudity and I do not want her to do it either for the reason I understand she does not want that to be leaked. I believe that's a big part of the reason she's not willing to go that far. At first I thought she was not really open to sharing much of her body in the first place but the OF pics she's made go against that. I just wish she would make like a VIP list or a list of those she trusts and only share it with them. But then she'd have to TALK to us and she never will. I don't think she'll EVER do any type of nudity. I respect her decision but I just hate it when they get SO CLOSE... then not go there XD It's such a tease. But at least it's for a good cause. She said all the proceeds go to charity. I think that's nice. I understand her decision... just too bad really.

Back
Top Bottom