Simp Chat ASMR Puffin - Discussion Thread

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I dont thinik the new vid was terrible, but kinda low effort for being a "bartender." clearly just in some room of her big ass expensive house. All lit the fuck up and not a outfit that matches the subject matter.

At least Maimy has fitting settings. I think Maimy is better overall, but Orenda and Puffin are hotter.

Orenda's BF has an unnaturally huge cock though. Jezzus

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Loving her new content so much, guys! I'm always hyped to see she has posted a new pic of her just teasing content and ''thinking'' of making new stuff, or saying how she doesn't have any ''inspiration atm'' as I'm sure it's very hard to come up with ideas on how to lick a mic this time while showing your tits. I'm also looking very much forward to the new one she teased, which again isn't gonna show her face in frame and is gonna be impersonal af because of it. She's truly in her prime, atm! :hahaa:

funco

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
She was very open about her issues in the video too, I think it's understandable. As someone also dealing with depression, I can empathize. Bipolar is a big fucking deal.

I appreciate that she said she only makes the sexy videos when she feels horny/sexy which raises the value of all previous videos :COPIUM:

willlienellson

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 25, 2022
Her update was hilarious.

"People are passing my boundaries in messages".
That's hard not to do when your boundaries are constantly moving backward on a daily basis.

I literally had a back and forth conversation with this woman three years ago about doing ass-eating videos for her asmr onlyfans, simulated both giving and receiving and she said she likes ass play irl and would probably do it in the future.

Now I bet people are like, "Could you maybe please consider possibly showing me a nipple for my $30" or whatever and she's all offended.

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
If you want to take a break from bitching about Puffin lol I thought I would recommend another NSFW ASMRist-- haven't heard anyone mention her. Trinki ASMR. She has a classy presentation like Puffin but is a blonde bombshell from Russia (I believe). Long form scenarios with your typical doctor, therapist, massage, milf, neighbor, mistress, maid, handjob, blowjob, riding... some JOI. Only thing is the most graphic she gets is a wet tshirt, but she can really tease. Her page here has a 188 gig bunkr file and none of her stuff is bad or low effort.

oh, and she was a cam girl before switching to ASMR so you can see her pussy and all that in her cam shows, but those arent high quality.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

Abusay

Fan
Dec 27, 2022
Daaamn... That last vid could literally be on youtube. That's not just bad, that's trash, that's beyond laziness.

I feel sorry for the poor souls that still pay. That girl is just over and done in the lewd/erotic aspect, it was good while it lasted but it probably came to an end a few months ago.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The best of her OnlyFans is when there's a marriage of ASMR roleplays and nudity which over the last 2 years has been very rare. What you usually get is sexually suggestive, non-nude roleplays or nude videos where she's feeling her body and most of those are "headless".

It's a letdown to me because other than the simulation of off-screen sex her roleplays aren't that different visually from her YouTube ones. Her best one to me is her cranial nerve exam from July 2022. She wears a see-thru bra, briefly shows nipples and flicks them, shows her ass, and jerks off a dildo that cums.

That's a total package that lives up to an OnlyFans video but the only thing close to that is the barmaid one where she briefly goes topless. She also had the topless ear licking one which is pretty good but there's no roleplay aspect to it. It's just hard to get hyped for videos where she shows none of her body while getting faux penetrated off-screen.

Last edited:

willlienellson

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 25, 2022
She is determined to never do two things at once. Show tits? no face. Show face? no tits. Didlo? No talking. Talking? No body. It can't be accidental. It feels like some kind of dumb strategy to "keep em wanting more" by making sure no one video contains enough of anything to please anyone. smh

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I think ASMR with some nudity: (topless, some ass) is a realistic expectation but she's scaled back on that. The Vampire Part 3 video was super disappointing because there's supposed to be sex involved but there's no dildo involved, no nudity, and she doesn't even take her underwear off to pretend she's fucking, its just very neutered. She could have at least blown a visible dildo and went topless but the whole thing is just blue-balling.

Abusay

Fan
Dec 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I personally am so happy to know that she's starting to "think" about making new vids, I was very satisfied paying 20 euros a month for a few instagram pics but man Puffin is just so good natured and generous ^^ And let's keep in mind that she takes the time to "think" between all her stuff, like buying a new house (a big one probably so that takes even more time to move in), buying a new car, buying new lingerie, and all of that !

I just know that it must be very hard to pick the cute outfit in which she will be licking the mic, I don't mind giving her a month to make that choice ! And I hope she knows she doesn't even need to do that topless, if she's not comfortable showing her tits, it's okay ! :HYPERS:

Britclimber

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
Many of these women aren't good at anything of worth. They're thotting because it's easy work, then as that becomes their daily norm they start to think that's hard too.

Just spend a weekend taking a few dozen photos and filming a few videos, then you get the next 2-3 months off. They make the most trivial things sound so difficult.