ASMR Trinki_ASMR

Spyke6🗿

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I will upload this since I think I didn't see it in the bunkr videos.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
But I'm actually making this post because I see people struggling to contribute because a creator is trying to hard to purge the leaks.:FeelsRageMan::PepePolice:(thread got cleaned now but yeah)
If you don't care and just want content scroll down to the VK spoiler

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
(Very Late Edit: I see pixeldrain is ok also, so you can use that aswell but I heard they are banning the uploader when removing a video)

So, why don't you use
guys? It's the best for this shit. You can make an account with just an username and password. They don't "state they are a resilient take-down host" because they like to troll SimpCity users, they actually mean it. I'm not a bunkr affiliate if anyone is wondering

Ads? Use uBlock origin, obviously
Your ISP or bunkr blocks you? Use a VPN(bunkr blocked some countries in the past bc of abuse)
Your VPN blocks it? Try to whitelist the site in your settings.
Your Antivirus blocks it? Whitelist it, this is all because creators mass report the site and some of their bad ads which redirects you to questionable websites. But if you have read the first rethoric question, you don't need to worry about ads.

Also there is a lot of content organized in like albums on VK. You can find the feed of this by going to the vk community
and search posts in the community by simply typing in the search box "trinki":

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
(you can find these vk videos in the bunkr packs from this thread also)

The Sign In Pop-up it's a little annoying but you can navigate, watch or download without an account, just close the pop-up everytime (look closely on the top right of it) Or if you have a disposable phone number, you can make an account.
Ok now, how the fuck can somebody download from VK? For VK stuff I use Jdownloader2
. And here is a
:peepoD:but I think it's ok from a quick view :peepoShrug:, just don't download anything from the yt description, because it seems risky to download it from a filehost.
LE: I found out you can easily download by playing a video in mobile format like m.vk.com/wall-199846690_1116 and then download with any extension or Jdownloader.

Another way is getting
extension from github and install it manually into chrome because when I got it from the store it didn't work for me some months ago, I don't know if it still works. You can use it with
also (scroll down the GitHub page). :HACKERMANS:

Hope I helped some of you guys with at least the tiniest new information.:pepoLove: And excuse my passive-aggresive tone if you found that about this post.

And for the employee who reports links in this thread:> Sorry if I made your life harder, that's how life is sometimes:sadKEK:

Last edited:

Titfuck-addict

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Untitled7088489a51eabe48.jpg

Mirrors :
|