Simp Chat ASMR Puffin - Discussion Thread

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The most daring she got is where she starts getting off with a vibrator through her panties and is topless for some of it. That looked like a jumping off point for going further but she hasn't done much to match it since. I really think she got enough money from the first few months when she was more sexual and has coasted since by scaling back into NSFW ASMR that's mostly non-nude.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I want another medical roleplay or cranial nerve exam like the one from July. I didn't like it at first because there's not a ton of nudity but it feels like the right amount of lewdness that she should be going for while being relaxing.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I think there was an initial excitement from her to finally let loose so her best period was those initial months from June-December 2021. After that she got enough money to move to another house and scaled back the amount of posts and the explicitness with a few videos here and there with nudity. Her OF now feels more like a place to put slightly NSFW ASMR instead of the boundary pushing she did at the beginning.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
It's known as The Onlyfans Backtrack.

Girl starts out on Onlyfans doing tame content. Her subs start crying and want her to progress. She progresses a little and sees an increase in sales. She then wants more money so she might go topless and start sucking dildos. She might even push her content even further to sell more. But then she reaches a point where she made a lot of money from Onlyfans. She starts spending that money. Buying a house, cars, trips, whatever. Her content becomes infrequent and she loses some interest in Onlyfans. Her content becomes much tamer again. Her subs get mad. They are like, "you were showing your tits, sucking a dildo, and fingering yourself, and now you won't even get nude anymore!!!???"

Sometimes due to pressure from her subs, the girl goes back to her more explicit content. But a lot of the time, the girl now has cold feet about Onlyfans and sex work, and thinks she can still make money on Onlyfans posting IG pics and slightly more risque YouTube vids.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I think ASMR with some nudity: (topless, some ass) is a realistic expectation but she's scaled back on that. The Vampire Part 3 video was super disappointing because there's supposed to be sex involved but there's no dildo involved, no nudity, and she doesn't even take her underwear off to pretend she's fucking, its just very neutered. She could have at least blown a visible dildo and went topless but the whole thing is just blue-balling.