Simp Chat ASMR Puffin - Discussion Thread

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yes to all this. It's funny that people are catching onto this now because it's been going on a long time now. Her process is basically:
1. Release endless amounts of pictures showing her body.
2. Stall for weeks, sometimes months without any new videos.
3. Release videos that are boring whispered Q&As, 3dio mic licking, or basic ass roleplays where you see almost none of her body
4. 3 or 4 times a year release a video containing actual nudity which gets you hyped.
5. Profit and go back to step one which completes the Puffin OF cycle.

jonaahhhhhh

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
You half assing your office job for (I'm guessing) low 5 figures a year is a little different, mate.

Aftyn literally gave up a doctor's salary for a couple days work a month. That's not a couple days "real, honest work" spending the rest of her time bored at a desk in an office in a suit and tie, that's spending the rest of her month doing literally anything she wants because she has money AND time, which is something the vast majority of humans only get to experience in old age, if they ever even do. She could even work hard for four straight weeks filming a year's worth of stuff and then spend the next 11 months completely free AND raking in the kind of salary people spend hundreds of grand and eight years in college for the chance to bust their ass six days a week to make. That's not an Office Space style life, that's a mega lotto winner's life.

What really blows my mind is she already did the hard part building up her channel and patreon to the point she was making that kind of money, and then just gave it up.

Even if she just wants to bum around the house playing videogames and watching anime with her hubby, one major illness would destroy them financially and then it's bussing tables in her 40s and 50s because it's harder to make ASMR money when your tits are sagging. Girls like her and Puffin are going to be kicking themselves in the decades to come, you can pretty much guarantee it.

YaMomIsRound69420

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 27, 2022
Lol you guys are so funny. This is literally a place where you get free (pirated) content of chicks you'd never have a chance of fucking. Entitled as fuck attitude. "Why doesn't she do better" lol motherfuckers why don't you do better? 😂 Bitch ass mentality from everyone complaining here.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I feel like she's at least showing her body more lately in a way that was absent for most of last year even if it's a tame swimsuit try-on wasn't what anyone wanted.

Just give me a roleplay that involves both her ass in a thong and being topless at the same time and I can live off that for a year. It's when she puts out roleplays that are headless and mainly cleavage that's annoying as hell.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The most daring she got is where she starts getting off with a vibrator through her panties and is topless for some of it. That looked like a jumping off point for going further but she hasn't done much to match it since. I really think she got enough money from the first few months when she was more sexual and has coasted since by scaling back into NSFW ASMR that's mostly non-nude.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The post above me explains it pretty well, the thing is the Vampire Pt 2 video has a visible dildo in it and implies sex for part 3. She then said she lost the video she made for it but my theory is she backed herself into a corner for what she implied for the third part. It doesn't make sense otherwise for why she waited almost a year for part 3.

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
Yea, us regular folk who have to work. Can't pull this shit though. Many e-girls on the internet probably 90% pull this mental shit out there ass. Yea I am being a hater ass bitch. Lucky bitches.

I think there MIGHT be an issue because their life is so easy they probably have no challenges and get bored. Just 1st world problems.