Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Well if she is going to be doing stretching videos surely it's going to be hard for her to stretch in baggy parachute pants :KEKWlaugh:

I think Tjchaap is correct with her uploading videos in her new dance studio but you're also right as well.

I 100% agree with you and the other person who said about her starting a new venture into a Health/Lifestyle/Fitness/Dance channel. She should totally go in that direction and forget about that damn awful kids channel. Like you said and I said before she should change that channel into a Health/Fitness/Lifestyle channel. It would give her time away from ASMR which she did say she was burnout from and focus on something different and attracting a more female audience. And maybe we will be treated with her in tight clothes and satisfying content without her going OF like you said and keeping her goodie two shoes image.

Hopefully she sees that open door and goes that direction. Would love to see more stretching/yoga videos from her even if they are not ASMR-ish :peepoClap:

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Hmm... She did wear tights for her last two Yoga/Stretching videos so maybe your right. But for the dance ones she always wears baggy pants, I assume she will do the same for the workout videos like what she wore in this new one. Like I said I try not to get too enthusiastic about her content but time will tell.

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
I love how when a real man comes into her life and things start happening. Like her kids channel being fucking axed, the workout video/videos possibly and now the dance studio. Also showing more cleavage in her videos. Its all thanks to her giga chad brother Johan. I am so glad he is back. Her little cuck bf was living with her for years and he couldn't get shit done for Glow. They've been working on that studio for 2 years at least. (Its really just a couple curtains & mirrors on the wall by the look of it, which Johan obviously put up for them) But Johan comes in and a week later he changes Glows life so quickly and for the better. Its so embarrassing that cucky won't get on camera but Johan will. Look how jacked Johan is. He would make him look like a little bitch. That's probably why.

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
I'm done with her, I don't give a shit about her anymore, she's stupidly prudish, and she's getting old,everyone should do the same, I can't believe that because of a thumbnail with cleavage yall would fall into her trap again, if she opens an OF at that time I'll go back and see what happens to her, screw you Sharon

T00ioe

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 3, 2022
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
I knew that shit would be straight ass, some thought she would do a dance or yoga stream :MEGALUL:. It was the same ole shit as usual, her simps just constantly pandering telling how amazing she is and donating to her the entire stream while she flaps her trap about nothing really and does some shitty half ass ASMR.

Waiting on Soles for the usual "Anything Noteworthy Mentioned" update because no way I could sit through that shit, bless his soul lol.

I'm sure "IF" she even uploads a workout video today that shit will be underwhelming too, just like the last one.