Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

Davybrenan

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
she doesn't look unfit. She just needs less makeup and more closeup mouth sound videos...

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Well I'll be damned. I knew she was working on a workout/dance studio from mention Soles had caught in her stream but I did not pay it much mind. I said she may reveal it in a video but I imagined It would be something more elaborate like a whole room and not out of a garage lol?

As I figured she is wearing them baggy ass pants and she has her brother which he's always been a good influence for her and a funny dude in her old streams farting in the background and shit :KEKWlaugh:

But seems she has him in the video's to possibly deter anyone from jerking as its a bit odd with another dude in shot, I could see her always having him in the videos to deter some folks. She did say they will be working out every week so yeah.

Also she said she would "Probably" be live streaming so idk about the dance part? still skeptical and I bet she will be dressed like a nun if she does. Well maybe something to look forward too. Her bro's a good hombre helping her get fit and all but Imma miss chubby glow :Sadge:

BooBees64

Fan
Mar 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If she stays dedicated enough to tone up while also strengthening her glutes and growing that pump, she will hands down be the baddest ASMR bitch for the next decade EZ. She's already prettier than all of them.

But it's her cornball ass fiance that's going to ruin the whole thing. You can see him cutting away and trying to avoid the butt shots as much as possible. She has easy money coming her way if she does this all right (workouts, dancing, live streams). She can easily slide into the Healthy Lifestyle/Fitness/Look At Me I'm A Pretty Influencer category with no problem and make bank $$$. No OF needed. Johan needs to push him to the side and take over this whole operation :KEKWlaugh:

Last edited:

qwertyyy77

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 24, 2023
hopefully she is going to wear leggins on those gym streams, also imagine her solo yoga streams :PogTasty:

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
I totally agree! You are on the money when you say she could slide into that Healthy/Lifestyle/Fitness section of YouTube. It would also give her a break from ASMR as I feel at this point she's getting burnt out and running out of ideas and not putting much effort in the videos. Feels like she's just lost the passion for it and she's tired.

And yeah her fiance is a total beta, Dude Is useless besides cutting out sections of the video, adding txt and possibly uploading it. I thought It was a bit odd he's just filming while her and her brother where both being silly and training. You'd think he'd be at work or something but I think the only job he has is free loading off of her brand and doing that shitty camera and editing work for her.

Now to be fair, I think she tells him not to record her ass or anything, that's why he's such a beta. I recall watching the vlog she did in Korea where she made him film and he did pan down at her ass in one scene but she looked back and saw where the camera was pointed and her face expression changed to you better not have that camera panned down at my ass or imma kick yours, then he hurries up and focuses the shot to the side :KEKWlaugh:

(Edit) I made this gif real quick so yall could see, pay attention to her face once she catches on

Last edited:

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
If this is a start to getting sexy and lewd, fine, but this video was pretty lame, you know, besides 1 or 2 ass pics and that thumbnail with the word swollen, I don't see anything else worthly, and Yes, no matter how much she wants to make her simps think that she doesn't want to look sexualized, she knows that 90% of her audience wants to see her getting lewd. That's why this video is boring like all the other latest videos, but with the difference that she is showing cleavage more often, I'm just saying that if a small cleavage in a miniature manages to make her reach 300k, if that makes you satisfied, that's fine. It's your problem, but not for me, we need more of her, although on the other hand I'm starting to get bored with her false prudish behavior, and besides, I don't want to see an old glow finally making lewd content, That would be very humiliating for her.

Tjapchap

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
This is it, lewd content...it's just not happening, no incentive, just because there is big demand for it is not enough.

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Glow's Dance Studio Update!
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
:peepoD::peepoClap:
I love that she is wearing open toed slippers :peepoFeet: I also love how Glow is more open minded to showing off her feet than 100% of her "wholesome" asmr colleagues.

With how wide that space is there she can definitely be able to have lots of room to stretch and position herself even facing the camera.

Hopefully this means she will do videos or I guess livestreams in the dance studio doing stretching/yoga videos 🙏

Question. The videos Glow is going to be doing in her new dance studio are they going to be on her other youtube channel? Or do you guys think Glow will do an ASMR Yoga video again and do it in the new dance studio? Also what is the link to her workout youtube channel?

Well Sage I guess she proved you wrong. Now time will tell if and when she will use it for a stretching ASMR video.

Last edited:

Tjapchap

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
I think there is a solid chance she will make ASMR content like yoga for the main channel in the new studio and the livestreams workout/dance on Shaz (second channel) , regular livestreams will stay on Asmr Glow.

Hopefully she won't wear a lot of baggy clothing.

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Lol I guess she did, now lets see if she can keep it up :monkaHmm: Still very doubtful she'll wear anything tight or revealing but time will tell I guess.

Surprised she has an actual dance room, I thought it was the garage from her last video she would be doing it all out of.

I think if she's just doing dance and workout they will be uploaded to her Shaz channel and what ever channel she decides to live stream from. The Yoga if its ASMR will most likely be uploaded to her main channel.

As far as I know she does not have a Dance/Workout channel yet, but like someone mentioned she would easily blend right into that Heath/Lifestyle/Fitness category of YouTube and would be a good way to do something new and exiting away from ASMR which I feel like she's burnt out on.

Hell she could rebrand that silly Little Glow channel that's doing poor to a name like Glow Up or Glows Fit or something and have a whole new audience. I think that type of stuff is pretty popular on YouTube. Its all up to her but I think it would be a success if she plays her cards right.

Think about it, Its a win win for both her and her male audience (US). She keeps her goody two shoes image no OF needed, she gets to do some new type of content that's a break from ASMR, she may actually gain more women subs as they like that Heath/Lifestyle/Fitness/Dance stuff and she can get fit. And it would also keep us from complaining so much and typing the comments she don't like. And we get to maybe see something every now and then :peepoWew:

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Oh she probably will, She's into that K POP crap and that's all those girls wear. Ya'll might think I'm trying to be funny when I say she be wearing them baggy ass parachute pants, but that's actually what they are called :KEKWlaugh:

My guess Is she wears them because they hide her ass and hips and probably she thinks its trendy since her fav K POP stars wear them. Probably comfy too ngl :peepoShrug:

Last edited: