EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

I give it a year before she’s deep throating dicks at $5.99 a month. Funny thing is she could have been a millionaire if she didn’t scam so many people.
I doubt it. She'd sooner stop the scamming. Just needs to copy other creators who post naked content, and she can also be a millionaire like them.

Idk what y’all been talking about Ashton flashed her bare ass and jiggling it and showing her big juicy tits in a little fishnet type thing with her nips showing her dumbass only put the goal at 200 we made that goal for the last 3 streams in a row
Can you post some screenshots or video of that?

So you think my screenshots are fake?
No I’m saying you didn’t get kicked for screenshooting. Because onlyfans doesn’t have the functionality for that.

Also where’s the screenshot of her showing her nipples? They’re covered in those pics.

Funny that you would post the covered screenshots but not the uncovered ones. 🤔

No I’m saying you didn’t get kicked for screenshooting. Because onlyfans doesn’t have the functionality for that.

Also where’s the screenshot of her showing her nipples? They’re covered in those pics.

Funny that you would post the covered screenshots but not the uncovered ones. 🤔
Look again not all of them are covered

Just post the full on nipple shots you have. You can’t honestly believe if she only showed that top edge of her nipple that would be worth $200.
Did you see the video in #167? It looks like she flashed her full nipple area there, but the recording is censored.

Back
Top Bottom