EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

I saw someone mention that she's thinking about getting breast implants, and occasionally mentions it during her livestreams. Can anyone confirm?

On her last livestream she was talking about getting E cup implants.
That would be absurd, especially since she isn't willing to fully show the ones she has.
I guess she would look more like the Fake-AI images then.
I hope she's just leading people on/talking shit.

That would be absurd, especially since she isn't willing to fully show the ones she has.
I guess she would look more like the Fake-AI images then.
I hope she's just leading people on/talking shit.
I think she said that as a joke because someone in the chat said she should get them. She’s been showing them on stream more lately so that’s good.

I’m pretty certain she’s a D. She’s had bras on her wishlist.
Makes sense. I wouldn't argue with that. Bra sizing can be deceptive in that women usually wear a larger cup size than it looks based on how bras are supposed to fit.

Yeah Bra sizes like all women's clothing sizes have archaic and nonsensical standards and definitions, and for Bra sizes it is a combination of chest circumference and actual breast size. A C-cup on one size chest can be a D or even DD on a smaller chest.

Makes sense. I wouldn't argue with that.
Then she's discussing surgery to increase a single cup size? To increase a single cup size, women can take estrogen and progesterone supplements. No surgery, no scars, no foreign objects, no stiffness. Better option.

If she had D on her wishlists, perhaps she wears them with padding inside. Meaning she is actually C like you guess based?

Then she's discussing surgery to increase a single cup size? To increase a single cup size, women can take estrogen and progesterone supplements. No surgery, no scars, no foreign objects, no stiffness. Better option.

If she had D on her wishlists, perhaps she wears them with padding inside. Meaning she is actually C like you guess based?
It sounds like she was joking/riffing about getting surgery. She made it seem like one of her subs made a comment about it.

she said she have DD on the simpcast show but hey could be a lie ;)

Back
Top Bottom