EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

There’s nothing more virgin than a bunch of dudes arguing about cup sizes 😂 she’s definitely got D’s btw, anyone saying B’s or C’s is a virgin.

Now let’s move on and get some updates on how the streams are going?
Also people coming on here and saying that her boobs are saggy is such a cope. Her stream last night was good. Her goals are smaller than they used to be and she’s willing to do a lot more. So there’s progress.

Also people coming on here and saying that her boobs are saggy is such a cope. Her stream last night was good. Her goals are smaller than they used to be and she’s willing to do a lot more. So there’s progress.
Did she flash anything like the other night? Or is that as far as she's gone so far?

I saw it. It was a "come back" offer. So maybe it was for expired subs. If you never subscribed to her previously you wouldn't have seen it.
ah maybe i went thru IG and got the link but showed nothing for a discount. but i think limiting the offer and locking it to only resubs is bad marketing anyway

ah maybe i went thru IG and got the link but showed nothing for a discount. but i think limiting the offer and locking it to only resubs is bad marketing anyway
She has had discounts for new subscribers only in the past. I'm not sure what her logic behind it is.

Someone should probably let that guy know. That way he can try it from a computer or something because apparently she added more discounts.

Idk if she reads this or not but if she wants to make a killing on OF she needs to step up the poses. I think doing some upskirt tease shots would be soooo sexy. She looks amazing in those miniskirts she wears, to see underneath with some panties on would be the jackpot

She should also make videos of different things. She could make changing clothes or showering filmed from the back, and you only see bare back, and people will buy it.

Back
Top Bottom