EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

These types of videos she made with other tradthots are pretty fucking hilarious. It's always half of dozen of them drinking seltzer, making vague references to serious misconduct without any elaboration, while bitching and moaning for hours.

What a group of complete grifters.

I mean she ended up being right about people like Crowder. A lot of information Lauren mentioned still seemed very vague. I think Ashton needs to stay out of politics altogether considering she doesn’t seem to know anything about it.

These types of videos she made with other tradthots are pretty fucking hilarious. It's always half of dozen of them drinking seltzer, making vague references to serious misconduct without any elaboration, while bitching and moaning for hours.

What a group of complete grifters.

“There’s a group of right wing men out there taking advantage of young girls and basically raping them”

“That’s horrible. What’s their names?”

“Oh… uh… that’s not important. The important thing is you should donate to me now.”

“But what about the men out there basically raping young right wing girls?”

“I can’t tell you their names I’ll get in trouble. Now sit back and pay me as I tell you about what a good person I am.

That’s how I know it’s not true. With as nutty as Ashton is she would be shouting the names from a rooftop while faking a suicide attempt.

These girls fucked to get ahead and are complaining about the “creepy” men they fucked because it’s financially beneficial to be a victim.

No dignity in any of them. Remember how Southern was talking about “saving the white race” then got knocked up by an Asian guy. Fucking hilarious.

“There’s a group of right wing men out there taking advantage of young girls and basically raping them”

“That’s horrible. What’s their names?”

“Oh… uh… that’s not important. The important thing is you should donate to me now.”

“But what about the men out there basically raping young right wing girls?”

“I can’t tell you their names I’ll get in trouble. Now sit back and pay me as I tell you about what a good person I am.

That’s how I know it’s not true. With as nutty as Ashton is she would be shouting the names from a rooftop while faking a suicide attempt.

These girls fucked to get ahead and are complaining about the “creepy” men they fucked because it’s financially beneficial to be a victim.

No dignity in any of them. Remember how Southern was talking about “saving the white race” then got knocked up by an Asian guy. Fucking hilarious.
Was Lauren talking about? I didn’t think she was so focused on racial stuff.

Was Lauren talking about? I didn’t think she was so focused on racial stuff.
She was making the transition to that when the pregnancy interrupted her plans. If you look up interviews she did after she made the documentary she stole from faith goldy you can see. It’s the time between her doc and the pregnancy. I specifically remember one video where she was talking about unrestricted migration as being a “white genocide”.

She was making the transition to that when the pregnancy interrupted her plans. If you look up interviews she did after she made the documentary she stole from faith goldy you can see. It’s the time between her doc and the pregnancy. I specifically remember one video where she was talking about unrestricted migration as being a “white genocide”.
Didn’t she get pregnant like six years ago? That was a long time ago then, yeah? I don’t know, people changing their opinions in their twenties in fairly normal.

Didn’t she get pregnant like six years ago? That was a long time ago then, yeah? I don’t know, people changing their opinions in their twenties in fairly normal.
That’s not the point. She can believe anything she wants. The thing that pisses me off is at that time she was making bank preaching about “saving the white race and western civilization while engaging in interracial sausage stuffery. It just goes to show that these grifters don’t actually care or believe what they say and are just money grubbing whores.

For the record I don’t care about who anyone dates or fucks. It’s the scamming that pisses me off.

Edit: I hate that Hassan Bitch too and he’s on the other side of the political spectrum.

That’s not the point. She can believe anything she wants. The thing that pisses me off is at that time she was making bank preaching about “saving the white race and western civilization while engaging in interracial sausage stuffery. It just goes to show that these grifters don’t actually care or believe what they say and are just money grubbing whores.

For the record I don’t care about who anyone dates or fucks. It’s the scamming that pisses me off.

Edit: I hate that Hassan Bitch too and he’s on the other side of the political spectrum.
I don’t think Lauren made bank. Didn’t she say she lost money making these documentaries? Didn’t she recently come out and say how it was actually a huge financial mistake to do politics? I’m not a fan of Lauren, but considering she doesn’t have a big contract with something like Fox News or The Blaze it’s a bit of a stretch to assume she made money from YouTube.

I don’t think Lauren made bank. Didn’t she say she lost money making these documentaries? Didn’t she recently come out and say how it was actually a huge financial mistake to do politics? I’m not a fan of Lauren, but considering she doesn’t have a big contract with something like Fox News or The Blaze it’s a bit of a stretch to assume she made money from YouTube.
Look at her lifestyle. I’m sure she says lots of things while fishing for donations. Reminder she could afford a huge apartment in the city while she was making all these videos. She also did an international tour which I’m sure she was paid for all while receiving donations from simps.

I’ll believe her sob. Stories when she’s wearing trash bags and living in a cardboard box.

Look at her lifestyle. I’m sure she says lots of things while fishing for donations. Reminder she could afford a huge apartment in the city while she was making all these videos. She also did an international tour which I’m sure she was paid for all while receiving donations from simps.

I’ll believe her sob. Stories when she’s wearing trash bags and living in a cardboard box.
What huge apartment? I feel like at this point you just want to assume the worst.

What huge apartment? I feel like at this point you just want to assume the worst.
You never watched those videos she posted on her personal YouTube? The ones she was always posting with her hedgehog.

She might not have made millions, but she was and is far removed from a middle class wage.

You never watched those videos she posted on her personal YouTube? The ones she was always posting with her hedgehog.

She might not have made millions, but she was and is far removed from a middle class wage.
It’s quite possible she was living with family. There’s so many things people don’t know.

And if she was paying rent are you knocking her for making a living for something she might have believed at the time? When she was freshly 20? The internet likes to assume things and make judgements. Point is we really don’t know who any of these people are because we don’t actually know them.

It’s quite possible she was living with family. There’s so many things people don’t know.

And if she was paying rent are you knocking her for making a living for something she might have believed at the time? When she was freshly 20? The internet likes to assume things and make judgements. Point is we really don’t know who any of these people are because we don’t actually know them.
She was living alone it was a vlog and she was talking about living on her own for the first time and how expensive it was. I don’t care about her making a living. It’s about how she portrayed herself as a trad to make money but was living a life in contrast to the shit she was shoveling her simps.

Let’s not forget her she was fucking her ghostwriter to get her book made. That’s the type of woman she is.

As for your point about leaks. This is a discussion thread the leaks are in the content threads.

She was living alone it was a vlog and she was talking about living on her own for the first time and how expensive it was. I don’t care about her making a living. It’s about how she portrayed herself as a trad to make money but was living a life in contrast to the shit she was shoveling her simps.

Let’s not forget her she was fucking her ghostwriter to get her book made. That’s the type of woman she is.

As for your point about leaks. This is a discussion thread the leaks are in the content threads.
Is any of that even proven or just internet gossip? How do you know she was doing it for the money? Maybe she just grew out of it. It’s all just assumptions. Everything is being twisted at this point because you just want to hate someone you don’t even know.

Is any of that even proven or just internet gossip? How do you know she was doing it for the money? Maybe she just grew out of it. It’s all just assumptions. Everything is being twisted at this point because you just want to hate someone you don’t even know.
Her ghostwriter came forward. The vlog I watched myself. But for her to act like a victim when she was actively screwing to get ahead is laughable. That tells you all you need to know.

May I ask why you seem to be so gung-ho about defending her?

Back
Top Bottom