EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

Did you see the video in #167? It looks like she flashed her full nipple area there, but the recording is censored.
Once again she did but I was kicked out I’m not sure if it’s cuz of screenshoting or cuz I didn’t contribute to the goal but next time I’ll tip at least 10$ so she won’t say that I didn’t contribute

Did you see the video in #167? It looks like she flashed her full nipple area there, but the recording is censored.
Yeah but what about when you met the goal and she shook her big juicy tits. Where’s the screen shots if that.

Also two things are widely known. Ashton posts more provocative, but censored stuff to get people to her onlyfans, and her or her “team” go into leaker forums to muddy the waters and try to dissuade would be leakers, hell she runs the leaker Reddit page.

Listen if you’re legit I’m sorry for busting your balls. But telling would be leakers that you got kicked for screenshots when the site doesn’t monitor that while making it sound like she’s showing more now, your post sounded almost like a commercial. And given Ashton’s history can you blame me for being skeptical?

Now can you post the uncovered nipple shots you have? Or are those the most risqué things she did in her live?

Once again she did but I was kicked out I’m not sure if it’s cuz of screenshoting or cuz I didn’t contribute to the goal but next time I’ll tip at least 10$ so she won’t say that I didn’t contribute
She will kick people out if you don't at least say something in the chat.

Yeah but what about when you met the goal and she shook her big juicy tits. Where’s the screen shots if that.

Also two things are widely known. Ashton posts more provocative, but censored stuff to get people to her onlyfans, and her or her “team” go into leaker forums to muddy the waters and try to dissuade would be leakers, hell she runs the leaker Reddit page.

Listen if you’re legit I’m sorry for busting your balls. But telling would be leakers that you got kicked for screenshots when the site doesn’t monitor that while making it sound like she’s showing more now, your post sounded almost like a commercial. And given Ashton’s history can you blame me for being skeptical?

Now can you post the uncovered nipple shots you have? Or are those the most risqué things she did in her live?
It was all on live and I can now see why we had a secret Reddit page that was invite only called the Real goods where we shared sets and screenshots and admired and enjoyed them together without ppl giving us an interrogation about where it was from and bs like the shit I see here I’ll just stick to the private groups from now on

Last edited by a moderator:
Why so I can get interrogated about every little post I make when I literally just wanted us all to enjoy them together fuck this bs I don’t need this
Bro you’re not going to get interrogated if you post the goods.

Why so I can get interrogated about every little post I make when I literally just wanted us all to enjoy them together fuck this bs I don’t need this
My dude, if you're posting rare content in the right places, you'll be less interrogated.

I think folks were just trying to figure out how or what happened so people could learn from your experience. They just do it kind of directly/aggressively because of all the BS out there.

You couldn't post them yet anyway, as you don't yet have the necessary rank. I'd post them for you, but I don't have the rank yet either.

Don't get discouraged though. I and others appreciate your contribution.

I posted a couple of screenshots to test the waters and see the vibes here and it’s shit
I’m sorry bro. Please come back and post the other nine-tenths of her nipple.

Joking aside I’m not gonna bust your balls anymore. If I was too harsh sorry but this Ashton chic is a grade a scammer who personally hurt a friend of mine.

Back
Top Bottom