EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

Btw the date of those " after " pictures is not confirmed. It's only one random guy that posted them on D1scord and claimed that they were new, and yet no one else is able to find them anywhere. Could easily be very old pictures.

Like I can post this, but then you wouldn’t believe me cause you can adjust the date on them.
But those were the dates I downloaded the photos from her sisters IG.
But then people found out an
E1F0FF05-ABB3-421E-950C-A85BC61B160D.md.jpg C61893E1-51E6-4B30-AF57-7E0942A73B73.md.jpgd bothered the sister and she went private. She might have change her user name too.

Like I can post this, but then you wouldn’t believe me cause you can adjust the date on them.
E1F0FF05-ABB3-421E-950C-A85BC61B160D.md.jpg C61893E1-51E6-4B30-AF57-7E0942A73B73.md.jpgd bothered the sister and she went private. She might have change her user name too.
Not your fault, but just because they were downloaded or uploaded to IG on that date doesn't mean they were taken on that date...we just have no idea what the real story is.

And I still find it hard to believe if she left IG because of some sugar daddy, why on earth would he want her to get the implants removed?

Not your fault, but just because they were downloaded or uploaded to IG on that date doesn't mean they were taken on that date...we just have no idea what the real story is.

And I still find it hard to believe if she left IG because of some sugar daddy, why on earth would he want her to get the implants removed?
When I downloaded them? I saw other people at the event they were at. On IG.

I don’t think the sugar daddy part is even true. That was a rumor, but the photos are from that date

I don’t think the sugar daddy part is even true. That was a rumor, but the photos are from that date
If that's actually " after ", whether it was a reduction or implants removed, then that's the biggest " women " gif moment i've ever witnessed.

So let's say those are true, what's out of place for me is that she's very skinny, which is why I thought those could be very old pictures. Like she looks as skinny as the time when she had an eating disorder which she acknowledged, although the tits were still big back then. So idk, this whole thing is sad for us " fans " lol, because we never got to actually see them at their peak.

If that's actually " after ", whether it was a reduction or implants removed, then that's the biggest " women " gif moment i've ever witnessed.

So let's say those are true, what's out of place for me is that she's very skinny, which is why I thought those could be very old pictures. Like she looks as skinny as the time when she had an eating disorder which she acknowledged, although the tits were still big back then. So idk, this whole thing is sad for us " fans " lol, because we never got to actually see them at their peak.
Well she stopped posting in Jan and those were June. She did say she had an eating disorder. So I can see her relapsing

Well she stopped posting in Jan and those were June. She did say she had an eating disorder. So I can see her relapsing
In maybe 4-5 months from being in a very very good shape to very skinny? Highly unlikely but still possible.

We know for a fact that she said she loved her tits (and even said in a video that her friends thought she was crazy because she wanted to get even bigger implants).
Its most likely that she had to have the implants removed for some medical reason and thats why she disappeared. But plenty of girls have had this happen and medically they have to keep the implants out for 6 months - 1 year depending on what happened. Its still possible she'll be back with even bigger implants.
I really doubt it.

Who cares what she or her tits look like now? This back and forth speculation is useless. She no longer posts on instagram or onlyfans so for all intents and purposes she is GONE. She was simply jerkoff material and unfortunately she is no longer producing content. If she decides to return again, then this banter has value, but until then? Who cares?

Who cares what she or her tits look like now? This back and forth speculation is useless. She no longer posts on instagram or onlyfans so for all intents and purposes she is GONE. She was simply jerkoff material and unfortunately she is no longer producing content. If she decides to return again, then this banter has value, but until then? Who cares?
I, for one, enjoy being a spectator in the brain-rot simp wars

We know for a fact that she said she loved her tits (and even said in a video that her friends thought she was crazy because she wanted to get even bigger implants).
Its most likely that she had to have the implants removed for some medical reason and thats why she disappeared. But plenty of girls have had this happen and medically they have to keep the implants out for 6 months - 1 year depending on what happened. Its still possible she'll be back with even bigger implants.
Back in 2019 and early 2020 there was fairly common thing about the implants becoming toxic to the womens bodies resulting in medically needing them to be removed or risk serious medical issues. I kept on seeing news stories left and right about it. Then covid happened and they went away.

Let's hope she returns with at least another 400-500cc more and do some boy/girl action.

Back in 2019 and early 2020 there was fairly common thing about the implants becoming toxic to the womens bodies resulting in medically needing them to be removed or risk serious medical issues. I kept on seeing news stories left and right about it. Then covid happened and they went away.

Let's hope she returns with at least another 400-500cc more and do some boy/girl action.
Yeah theres been a good amount of OF girls that had to have them removed because of Breast Implant Illness or complications. Some get them back later after healing up. I think thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more likely that happened rather than "she met a sugar daddy that made her get a breast reduction" rumor lol

I hope Ashley's ok and comes back in time.

Didn't someone post a new picture of her earlier ? Or am I dreaming ?

Back
Top Bottom