EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

>>
"I’m open that my boobs aren’t completely natural."

She later cleared it up in a youtube video saying she got implants.

Sounds like she had large tits anyway and decided to go bigger with implants. She says she has no scars on her breasts or nipples (and I never saw any in vids/pics) so theres no way she got a breast lift. Theres no such thing as a breast lift SURGERY with no scars since when getting a lift, extra skin has to be removed to make them lift/firmer.

She also had a Instagram picture she titled as "Before"

I honestly don't care that she got implants, her tits were amazing.

RoXQHTh.md.jpg

I remember that youtube video. She said herself the words "breast lift" as the cosmetic surgery she had done. I don't remember her ever saying anything about implants in that video.

I remember that youtube video. She said herself the words "breast lift" as the cosmetic surgery she had done. I don't remember her ever saying anything about implants in that video.

She said implants in the past. I dont believe she got a lift as lifts have tons of scarring (see Sabrina Nicole)

She never said that, and if she actually said that, I don't think the video exists to prove it.
I saw it too, it was a QA vid. She had a different vid where she says she's only had 1 procedure (or something along those lines) and glances down. Then in this clip she specifically says "lift" and mentions nipple placement. Whether she was being deceptive idk, it's what she said

I saw it too, it was a QA vid. She had a different vid where she says she's only had 1 procedure (or something along those lines) and glances down. Then in this clip she specifically says "lift" and mentions nipple placement. Whether she was being deceptive idk, it's what she said
So she doesn't specifically say implants ? But she says lift and nipple placement ?

Don't mind me. Just fueling the fires of speculation and the unknown :pauseChamp:

ashann1.md.png

Back
Top Bottom