EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

Feel bad for the folks hooking up with her now...

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

Look up any of the girls here who have had their implants removed.... Some of the real breast tissue is removed with the implant during surgery so a lot of these girls say they end up with smaller breasts than what they started with.

Then add weight loss (she talked a few times about struggling with a eating disorder in youtube vid) and age.

And if you want to get technical, look at the start date of Ashley's sisters instagram. Why would she be posting old videos from 2018 in 2022? Because according to the timeline, if these screenshots are from "before implants" (which obviously is not the case).... the purse was released in august 2018 (to media/runway btw) and theres a youtube video of Ashley with the implants in Feb 2019. The only way its "before implants" would have to be in August 2018-Feb 2019.
Yeah maybe.

I was creepy person after she disappeared and found her sister’s IG, sister’s workout IG, and step brother’s IG and followed them. Until she popped up on there.

this was a couple months after she deleted everything.

and then the festival photos was months after this.

she has an earring disorder and I could see her falling into depression cause pain from implants and she had to remove them and relapsed back to anorexia.

96682F24-94B6-4671-88E7-C9259BD02986.md.jpg
Where did you find this image of her?

I've looked through the last few pages of posts and at the first post, but can't see why the content thread was closed.
Did she request it?

Back
Top Bottom