EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

Mate, I provided sources of what she said. You didn't provide any. At least provide that reddit comment since her account is still up and you can find old comments.
>>
"I’m open that my boobs aren’t completely natural."

She later cleared it up in a youtube video saying she got implants.

Sounds like she had large tits anyway and decided to go bigger with implants. She says she has no scars on her breasts or nipples (and I never saw any in vids/pics) so theres no way she got a breast lift. Theres no such thing as a breast lift SURGERY with no scars since when getting a lift, extra skin has to be removed to make them lift/firmer.

She also had a Instagram picture she titled as "Before"

I honestly don't care that she got implants, her tits were amazing.

RoXQHTh.md.jpg

Last edited:
What’s she like?
short lol, you def notice her rack though, i know her since high school, hang out with her once or twice. we flirted a bit here and there but i always had a gf so i never really asked her out. she looked alright back then but now with the filters and what not she looks like a different person. i always wondered what happened to her since she doesn't post on her fb that much anymore.

short lol, you def notice her rack though, i know her since high school, hang out with her once or twice. we flirted a bit here and there but i always had a gf so i never really asked her out. she looked alright back then but now with the filters and what not she looks like a different person. i always wondered what happened to her since she doesn't post on her fb that much anymore.
Dude, just go for it. She looks niccccce.

Making sexual comments to a girl that sells herself as a sexual object/ fap material and makes her money off off making men nut, it's not AT ALL ''misogynistic'' to think this article is trash. And I didn't say it was her saying, but it was about her and I just thought it was funny that these female empowerment cults are all pro sex work and women sexually expressing themselves and that men can't slut-shame them for it, OR tell them what to do. Yet all they do is shame men for THEIR sexuality, tell them what to do and cry about when they receive sexual attention from men or men expressing themselves sexually. I'm sure they are REALLY fighting for ''equality''. And not for an environment where only they have more room and rights while suppressing the other. 😅
They want their cake and eat it too. It's the common MO of today's "women empowerment" circles and their simps. I'm not sure what warped logic led them to believe that they can do whatever they want without criticism, or any voiced concern.

They want their cake and eat it too. It's the common MO of today's "women empowerment" circles and their simps. I'm not sure what warped logic led them to believe that they can do whatever they want without criticism, or any voiced concern.
They only want men they're attracted to be sexual with them. The simps that fund them don't get that luxury.

They love it though. I'd sexually objectify some of the girl with big tits at my school. They'd giggle and smile.

Back
Top Bottom