EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

I did but it was taken down I guess. The main page of hers is locked to new posts though so idk how I can post it haha
I think it was because those pics were from her before she turned 18? Are they the same ones showing her at like a carnival or something?

That's speculative...we don't really know when that photo which is being provided as "proof" was taken.
Taken from her sister’s IG who lives in Texas during a parade/festival. It’s 2 videos. Since it was her story. One standing with her nephew on a carousel and the other watching a parade. Not really a fan of showing the videos cause there’s kids. So I screenshot it and cropped them out.

Taken from her sister’s IG who lives in Texas during a parade/festival. It’s 2 videos. Since it was her story. One standing with her nephew on a carousel and the other watching a parade. Not really a fan of showing the videos cause there’s kids. So I screenshot it and cropped them out.
Whatever...without the original post from her available, we still have no proof.

Who is her sister? What is her insta? So we can keep a eye on it.

Yea. Cause we talked about this, but someone always brings it up. This is the third time it’s been brought up.
murder-loop-gif.gif

Last edited:
No "proof" or timetable.... The implants taken out screenshots were literally taken during a festival. Look at the date the festival happened!
Other timetable- the LV bag she's holding came out late 2020 (I just looked it up).
Also not trying to be creepy but look at the sister's kid ages. They aren't time traveling.

Have you ever seen Ashley with a flat chest prior to this anyway?

as.md.png asd.md.png

I know it sucks but we don't know why Ashley got her implants removed. It could have been because of a health reason.
Many girls have to have their implants removed from BII and have to wait a year before getting them put in again.
What "festival?" I don't see any markers, banners, or dates in either of these photos to back up your claim.... "during a parade/festival" is the totality of your proof. That and trying to reverse lookup when a certain LV bag was produced.

Bag is a Petite Boite Chapeau Monogram Canvas. On the LV site it says that it was released to the public early 2020 (sorry I accidentally said late) but says it was hard to buy for the average person. The majority of buyers got it in 2021.
Didn't she start the OF early 2021 ? or when was it exactly ? Because if the bag was released early 2020 then that would mean the pics could be from before OF.

The Louis Vuitton Petit Boite Chapeau existed in 2018. Here is the link to a youtube review posted on Aug, 21 2018 describing the bag:

That being stated, kinda destroys BeardDemons reliability on the subject. However, I doubt that Ashley could afford a $4000-$5000 LV bag before 2019. Yes, she had her tits in 2019 and that's when she started making content and had a sugar daddy. So one of two options:

1. The pictures are recent and Ashley no longer has the boobs.
2. The pictures are pre boob job. Sugar Daddy bought the purse and the tits.

Looking at her face in the pictures she seems younger so I would say that option 2 is more likely, sugar daddy bought the purse first and the tits second.
The Ashley Tervort reddit was created on July 1, 2019 so she could have had the purse 6-10 months before she got the tits even with a month or two for healing time.

Last edited:
The Louis Vuitton Petit Boite Chapeau existed in 2018. Here is the link to a youtube review posted on Aug, 21 2018 describing the bag:

That being stated, kinda destroys BeardDemons reliability on the subject. However, I doubt that Ashley could afford a $4000-$5000 LV bag before 2019. Yes, she had her tits in 2019 and that's when she started making content and had a sugar daddy. So one of two options:

1. The pictures are recent and Ashley no longer has the boobs.
2. The pictures are pre boob job. Sugar Daddy bought the purse and the tits.

Looking at her face in the pictures she seems younger so I would say that option 2 is more likely, sugar daddy bought the purse first and the tits second.
The Ashley Tervort reddit was created on July 1, 2019 so she could have had the purse 6-10 months before she got the tits even with a month or two for healing time.

The photos are from last year

The photos are from last year
The only reason I spent 30 minutes doing some basic research on the subject is because this stupid thread has been bumped consistently for the last 6 months with "implants removed" and "no proof implants removed". Just because an incel posts a vague picture with Ashley's flat chest and a date at the bottom is not proof. Jeez, that could be the date that the picture was looked at on a phone. My previous post says the purse was on the market in 2018 and she could have had it before the boobs. Unless someone provides some proof either way we'll never know and this thread no longer needs to be bumped until someone provides that proof.

The only reason I spent 30 minutes doing some basic research on the subject is because this stupid thread has been bumped consistently for the last 6 months with "implants removed" and "no proof implants removed". Just because an incel posts a vague picture with Ashley's flat chest and a date at the bottom is not proof. Jeez, that could be the date that the picture was looked at on a phone. My previous post says the purse was on the market in 2018 and she could have had it before the boobs. Unless someone provides some proof either way we'll never know and this thread no longer needs to be bumped until someone provides that proof.
I was creepy person after she disappeared and found her sister’s IG, sister’s workout IG, and step brother’s IG and followed them. Until she popped up on there.

this was a couple months after she deleted everything.

and then the festival photos was months after this.

she has an earring disorder and I could see her falling into depression cause pain from implants and she had to remove them and relapsed back to anorexia.

96682F24-94B6-4671-88E7-C9259BD02986.md.jpg

So this was taken when she was 18 and she claimed this was before the boob job:

RoXQHTh.md.jpg
So that would be around August 2017+

Her boobs in the 2017 picture already look bigger than the "implants taken out" picture. When would this picture have been taken according to you then? It would have been impossible if she's bigger in the 2017 pic and the bag coming out in 2018?

as17263f0aa8e49be7.md.png

asd4e8f311f18b0a370.md.png
Look how full her face is in the younger one. And the thin ones? Sweaty, gaunt, wrinkles, tired

So this was taken when she was 18 and she claimed this was before the boob job:

RoXQHTh.md.jpg
So that would be around August 2017+

Her boobs in the 2017 picture already look bigger than the "implants taken out" picture. When would this picture have been taken according to you then? It would have been impossible if she's bigger in the 2017 pic and the bag coming out in 2018?

as17263f0aa8e49be7.md.png

asd4e8f311f18b0a370.md.png
The pic just says " before ", it doesn't even specify before what lol. Also if that picture was before, and the " festival " pictures are after they're " removed ", then shouldn't her size in the " after " pics be the same as the 2017 " before " one ?
She looks like a DD at least in the before one, and in the after one she looks flat so either she also lost all her original size or she even did a reduction as well.

The pic just says " before ", it doesn't even specify before what lol. Also if that picture was before, and the " festival " pictures are after they're " removed ", then shouldn't her size in the " after " pics be the same as the 2017 " before " one ?
She looks like a DD at least in the before one, and in the after one she looks flat so either she also lost all her original size or she even did a reduction as well.
Not if she’s lost weight and is lighter in the after

Back
Top Bottom