EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

I’m the same, I honestly did not know they was fake I thought she was blessed from the gods
Well they aren't fake fake. She had a lift / enhancement in her late teens. Got pretty thin and by the time she was doing OF she changed her diet and got thick. When she got thick her tits got huge. So even if she had a small implants a lot of what she had was all her. At 18-19 she had DDD's. At peak thickness she was an I cup. I generally dislike fake tits but she has no grotesque scars and hers moved like nattys. So I don't see a problem.

Well they aren't fake fake. She had a lift / enhancement in her late teens. Got pretty thin and by the time she was doing OF she changed her diet and got thick. When she got thick her tits got huge. So even if she had a small implants a lot of what she had was all her. At 18-19 she had DDD's. At peak thickness she was an I cup. I generally dislike fake tits but she has no grotesque scars and hers moved like nattys. So I don't see a problem.
It’s not just her, it’s me, I thought I could spot a pair of fakes a mile off and thought I was strong with the force, clearly I am not, she fooled me, I feel cheated 😂😂😂 na thanks for the explanation, I didn’t know any of that, I guess in her case it’s better to have had it than never had it at all?

It’s not just her, it’s me, I thought I could spot a pair of fakes a mile off and thought I was strong with the force, clearly I am not, she fooled me, I feel cheated 😂😂😂 na thanks for the explanation, I didn’t know any of that, I guess in her case it’s better to have had it than never had it at all?

It depends on the implant type, genetics, their diet, the skill of the surgeon, how they handle recovery, under the muscle vs under the muscle, fitness routine and other factors. Most women want great cleavage which is easier with a high profile silicone implant or by doing more chest flys to develop the pec muscle underneath the breast tissue. The implant holds more volume at top of the implant. The gummy bear material feels slightly more natural and hangs slightly lower or natural looking. This is why women like Ashley T, Ava Addams, Acpent are difficult to instantly know for sure unless you see scars... which can often be hard because scars can sit under the breast fold or be inserted through the arm pit. These lower hanging breasts can be worn lower or higher depending on the bra.

Most breast augmentations are in the 200-500 cc range by the avg soccer mom who is trying to keep her husband from fucking interns. Smaller sizes and the ability to wear them lower means the won't get as much attention publicly until they are in a bathing suit situation or choose to use a bra that lifts.

Rubysroses1 has naturals but the right surgeon can duplicate that if he wanted.

It depends on the implant type, genetics, their diet, the skill of the surgeon, how they handle recovery, under the muscle vs under the muscle, fitness routine and other factors. Most women want great cleavage which is easier with a high profile silicone implant or by doing more chest flys to develop the pec muscle underneath the breast tissue. The implant holds more volume at top of the implant. The gummy bear material feels slightly more natural and hangs slightly lower or natural looking. This is why women like Ashley T, Ava Addams, Acpent are difficult to instantly know for sure unless you see scars... which can often be hard because scars can sit under the breast fold or be inserted through the arm pit. These lower hanging breasts can be worn lower or higher depending on the bra.

Most breast augmentations are in the 200-500 cc range by the avg soccer mom who is trying to keep her husband from fucking interns. Smaller sizes and the ability to wear them lower means the won't get as much attention publicly until they are in a bathing suit situation or choose to use a bra that lifts.

Rubysroses1 has naturals but the right surgeon can duplicate that if he wanted.
You seem like you know your fakes, so Emma jones, (Leeds tv)are they fake? And what about Sophie mudd?

You seem like you know your fakes, so Emma jones, (Leeds tv)are they fake? And what about Sophie mudd?
She's honestly in that perfect sweet spot where it could go either way. You can tell from pictures of her in late teens and early twenties that she's always had a large chest. She doesn't post a ton of revealing pictures so you can't see them fully which can be sign of insecurity or it simply could get job related/personal preference. I'm leaning towards enhanced and unfortunately they probably look like Texas thighs. She doesn't give you that angle a bunch but there are a few pics where you can see how a potential implant has stretched the skin a little bit at the front. She also occasionally gives you some good sideboob angles that appear rounded but again that can be created naturally as well. This also would explain why she wears her boobs so high up on her body so she can push them together instead of that spread apart look. However, it's that very same asymmetry that I'm referring to which could be evidence for natural perky breasts. Ask your close chick friends, they will tell you they probably have one boob that is naturally bigger than the other. She has worn a few backless shirts with her breasts still sitting high up which could be an implant indicator or perhaps it is just the design of the shirt helping to lift them up. hopefully she will drop some vacation pics in the future to help us clear up this mystery. Going through her twitter feed she claims to have never had any surgeries.

Sophie Mudd. Natural. Genetically blessed greatness.

She's honestly in that perfect sweet spot where it could go either way. You can tell from pictures of her in late teens and early twenties that she's always had a large chest. She doesn't post a ton of revealing pictures so you can't see them fully which can be sign of insecurity or it simply could get job related/personal preference. I'm leaning towards enhanced and unfortunately they probably look like Texas thighs. She doesn't give you that angle a bunch but there are a few pics where you can see how a potential implant has stretched the skin a little bit at the front. She also occasionally gives you some good sideboob angles that appear rounded but again that can be created naturally as well. This also would explain why she wears her boobs so high up on her body so she can push them together instead of that spread apart look. However, it's that very same asymmetry that I'm referring to which could be evidence for natural perky breasts. Ask your close chick friends, they will tell you they probably have one boob that is naturally bigger than the other. She has worn a few backless shirts with her breasts still sitting high up which could be an implant indicator or perhaps it is just the design of the shirt helping to lift them up. hopefully she will drop some vacation pics in the future to help us clear up this mystery. Going through her twitter feed she claims to have never had any surgeries.

Sophie Mudd. Natural. Genetically blessed greatness.
Didn't she have a youtube video talking about her surgeries? I'm pretty there is no doubt she's enhanced.

Didn't Ashley say in a youtube video that she had breast implants put in twice? I remember she said she wanted to go bigger and her friends called her crazy since she's already done it twice.

I’m the same, I honestly did not know they was fake I thought she was blessed from the gods
Tbf we don't actually know what's the procedure she did to them. It could be some kind of lift where it's basically still natural.

Didn't Ashley say in a youtube video that she had breast implants put in twice? I remember she said she wanted to go bigger and her friends called her crazy since she's already done it twice.
I don't think so ? If she had said that then this old debate would have been solved a long time ago.

Tbf we don't actually know what's the procedure she did to them. It could be some kind of lift where it's basically still natural.
Um... pretty sure her saying she has implants means....she has implants!
She literally said in a youtube video she has implants and her friends thought she was crazy for wanting bigger implants .

Um... pretty sure her saying she has implants means....she has implants!
She literally said in a youtube video she has implants and her friends thought she was crazy for wanting bigger implants .
Nah, I don't think so. The only video I saw on youtube was a Q&A where she gets asked if she's done any surgery and then she just looks at her tits. She never says it's implants, even on reddit comments she denies multiple times that she's gotten implants, although says she has done one operation.

Nah, I don't think so. The only video I saw on youtube was a Q&A where she gets asked if she's done any surgery and then she just looks at her tits. She never says it's implants, even on reddit comments she denies multiple times that she's gotten implants, although says she has done one operation.
Dude she said multiple times she had implants. She didn’t hide it. She was open about it before she left.

A few years ago she said “I had one procedure on my breasts and they are not natural” on reddit then last year she came clean on a YouTube vid and said that her friends thought she was crazy when she said she wants bigger implants and that she loved her implants.
I wish she didn’t delete so much of her stuff so I could link it the times she mentioned it but she was honest about it

it’s implants but they still look amazing

Last edited:
Dude she said multiple times she had implants. She didn’t hide it. She was open about it before she left.

A few years ago she said “I had one procedure on my breasts and they are not natural” on reddit then last year she came clean on a YouTube vid and said that her friends thought she was crazy when she said she wants bigger implants and that she loved her implants.
I wish she didn’t delete so much of her stuff so I could link it the times she mentioned it but she was honest about it

it’s implants but they still look amazing
Nope. From what I saw she insisted that she didn't have any implants. Also she never came clean, hence why no one really knows how natural/fake they are.

Here's a source if you don't believe me.

And here's another one

Nope. From what I saw she insisted that she didn't have any implants. Also she never came clean, hence why no one really knows how natural/fake they are.

Here's a source if you don't believe me.

And here's another one

You're posting old reddit comments of hers. She claim clean in a youtube video that they were implants. She also said in a reddit comment that her breasts are not natural.
Breast lifts leave huge scars. Look it up! She said she has no scars. She used to lie because she was insecure about it.

You're posting old reddit comments of hers. She claim clean in a youtube video that they were implants. She also said in a reddit comment that her breasts are not natural.
Breast lifts leave huge scars. Look it up! She said she has no scars. She used to lie because she was insecure about it.
Mate, I provided sources of what she said. You didn't provide any. At least provide that reddit comment since her account is still up and you can find old comments.

When people are discussing what she got done, I'm surprised that this isn't brought up more. I have yet to see many, if any, breast lifts specifically with minimal scarring. Not a value statement as to scarring being good or bad, but most breast lifts to my knowledge use anchor or lolipop incisions which Ashley does not have evidently.

Mate, I provided sources of what she said. You didn't provide any. At least provide that reddit comment since her account is still up and you can find old comments.
Because she took down all her youtube videos. She said it.

There’s literally 100s of comments on Google/ reddit/ various forums/etc that mention the YouTube video which she talks about getting implants. Do you think it’s some giant conspiracy that everyone just made up for fun?

sadly she deleted most of her old content and posts so you can’t link to it anymore

Back
Top Bottom