EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

Read on *Blacklisted site* that there are pics of her after a reduction, but they are removed from that thread. Anyone have them or knows more?
While I don't know for sure I have seen said pics. They aren't nudes or anything close. Just some selfies out in public. I hope for all that is right in this world someone dug those pics out of her Facebook or Twitter from when she was a teen. If she cut them tits off I'm going to be real upset.

No proof though ? The 2 picture were randomly posted in a discord server I think and the guy claimed this info, yet there's no actual proof when these photos were taken. Could be from 10 years ago.
True. Believe what you want.

True. Believe what you want.
Think about it...if she really left because she found some sugar daddy, he most likely wanted her to keep her tits, so why then would the reduction have happened? It just doesn't make sense if that's the story (granted, it might not be either...nobody really knows). There's no way though anybody can say with 100% confidence these images are AFTER she disappeared from social media.

Think about it...if she really left because she found some sugar daddy, he most likely wanted her to keep her tits, so why then would the reduction have happened? It just doesn't make sense if that's the story (granted, it might not be either...nobody really knows). There's no way though anybody can say with 100% confidence these images are AFTER she disappeared from social media.
The sugar daddy thing is made up and has not proof. The whole paragraph is speculation. But there’s nothing that will change someone’s mind. I know what I saw. I know what is true.

The sugar daddy thing is made up and has not proof. The whole paragraph is speculation. But there’s nothing that will change someone’s mind. I know what I saw. I know what is true.
Lol sure mate

Also the fact that so many people think she found a " sugar daddy " ia concerning. They don't realise how much money she was making, she literally bought a dream house in the mountains or something, probably cost her a few million, and that probably didn't affect her financially too.

What I believe is that she got so much money and was set for life, and so she suddenly disappeared because she accomplished her goal.

I think she only quit because she had to get her implants removed.

It had to be a medical reason. She always said she loved her implants and wanted to go bigger but many girls get breast implant illness or issues that make them sick.
Calista Melissa had to have hers removed for this reason and she had 6 months-1 year recovery time where she couldn't have them put back but after that year she got her implants again and was back to normal so Ashley might be back within a year with her implants again

I think she only quit because she had to get her implants removed.

It had to be a medical reason. She always said she loved her implants and wanted to go bigger but many girls get breast implant illness or issues that make them sick.
Calista Melissa had to have hers removed for this reason and she had 6 months-1 year recovery time where she couldn't have them put back but after that year she got her implants again and was back to normal so Ashley might be back within a year with her implants again
Yup exactly. I know a few women in my personal life that had to have their implants removed. It's fairly common in the recent years (pre-covid).

Hi, what's the news? I haven't visited her page in 2 years, is she moving forward or is she just standing still? Did she at least show her boobs? Or is she still holding on to them?::KEKWlaugh:

Reactions: Byl
Hi, what's the news? I haven't visited her page in 2 years, is she moving forward or is she just standing still? Did she at least show her boobs? Or is she still holding on to them?::KEKWlaugh:
She dipped. She gone no one knows why she showed partial nip no whole boob so I'm intently watching Mady Gio for big fat tits content.

She dipped. She gone no one knows why she showed partial nip no whole boob so I'm intently watching Mady Gio for big fat tits content.
Her video wasn’t interesting anymore, every one of her videos had been playing for years, and she had two choices: either pull out her tits to show off, or just walk away and not wait for her to go into the pit and be alone. And she chose the second path, to run from shame.::KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom