EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

She probably left when she made enough money to live comfortably for the rest of her life and because she didn't go full on nude she doesn't have to worry about the images in the future trying to haunt her if she goes back to being a normal person that's probably why she deleted everything who even knows if her name is actually Ashley Tervort and from the YouTube videos I came across she was smart with her money as she said she invested some of it into stocks etc but I don't see her coming back tho unless she just wants to secure a bigger 💰
Lots of speculations on this board... Here's what I know... She is/was going through a divorce... one of the reasons she quit all social media... Before she took down her IG, she storyed that she purchased a house in Utah and was excited about the move... She may have quit OF, but she contines to sell new videos to her Sugar Daddies that she got to know via OF.

Lots of speculations on this board... Here's what I know... She is/was going through a divorce... one of the reasons she quit all social media... Before she took down her IG, she storyed that she purchased a house in Utah and was excited about the move... She may have quit OF, but she contines to sell new videos to her Sugar Daddies that she got to know via OF.
How do you know she was married?

she didnt look like she had implants she posted few underboob pics and you couldn't see scars, btw this is not how implants look like

She had a youtube video talking about getting implants young. If her channel is still up then the video might still be up (it was a Q&A vid)

She did have implants but got them super young so her tits kept growing after she got them. That's what made her look so good, perfectly natural but massive. Modern expensive implants leave little to no scars and are done through the underarm
People in general act like breast implanting is stuck in the 80-00. Plenty of women nowadays have implants that look better than fake stuff with no visible scars after the healing process.

Holy shit I never realized how average looking she is without her tits. From a 10 to a 4
These are also candid shots instead of modeled shots in a controlled environment with whatever level of editing she does. No woman ever looks as good in candid shots out in the sun than she would when modeling on purpose.

People in general act like breast implanting is stuck in the 80-00. Plenty of women nowadays have implants that look better than fake stuff with no visible scars after the healing process.
Exactly.
People think the ladies have to get Size G Bolt Ons with terrible scaring if they want implants.
But nowadays implants can look more natural with no scaring.
Belle Delphine recently got small implants and people on her thread are screaming "Where are the scars?" I'm like...a good doctor wouldnt leave any scaring.

Ashley had super natural looking implants with no visible scaring so its good she was honest about them being implants. Shows all these idiots who think plastic surgery is stuck in the 1980s.

Exactly.
People think the ladies have to get Size G Bolt Ons with terrible scaring if they want implants.
But nowadays implants can look more natural with no scaring.
Belle Delphine recently got small implants and people on her thread are screaming "Where are the scars?" I'm like...a good doctor wouldnt leave any scaring.

Ashley had super natural looking implants with no visible scaring so its good she was honest about them being implants. Shows all these idiots who think plastic surgery is stuck in the 1980s.
Men on the internet also seem to be under the impression that the only way boobs ever grow after high school is because somebody got surgery. Boobs get bigger for many women for all sorts of reasons all the time. Weight gain, pregnancy, hormonal changes, birth control, switching types of birth control, diet changes, exercise changes, medications, menopause, and all sorts of other reasons can cause boobs to get bigger.

I don't know anything about belle, but any girl in her early 20s could easily still be growing naturally.

Men on the internet also seem to be under the impression that the only way boobs ever grow after high school is because somebody got surgery. Boobs get bigger for many women for all sorts of reasons all the time. Weight gain, pregnancy, hormonal changes, birth control, switching types of birth control, diet changes, exercise changes, medications, menopause, and all sorts of other reasons can cause boobs to get bigger.

I don't know anything about belle, but any girl in her early 20s could easily still be growing naturally.

Just like Jessica Nigri who said her tits were natural growth!

Just like Jessica Nigri who said her tits were natural growth!
Could be the truth, could be a lie, who knows.

My GF 2 years ago went through a period of a few months in her early 20s where she was either a B or a C cup depending on the time of the month. They very noticeably changed sizes.

Either way, Ashley's breasts were a true blessing to the internet, no matter how they got that way. Would be a shame to lose them forever.

Don't know if this shit has been posted here before, but it's some article crying over the fact that she receives ''thirsty and creepy'' comments on her pic. I wonder how that could be when you sell yourself as a sexual object and your image 100% revolves around you looking hot and your giant tits. Gotta love these RadFem articles who are pro women doing ''sex work'', yet get upset over these women receiving sexual attention from men. :KEKWlaugh: :KEKWlaugh: :KEKWlaugh:

Dude, shit is hysterical. I am not trying to by misogynist. What did she expect? I am all for anyones hustle. But what did she expect. She was selling her body.

One instance it is women Empowerment. When the money is no longer coming in...it something else. Come on...

***She didn't really saying anything. It is the writer of the "article"

She did receive some shitty comments though. She said, I think it was on twitter, that someone insulted her (via OF DMs) and mentioned her brother and mother, whom both committed suicide; it was a short rant about someone paying to be an ass.

Dude, shit is hysterical. I am not trying to by misogynist. What did she expect? I am all for anyones hustle. But what did she expect. She was selling her body.

One instance it is women Empowerment. When the money is no longer coming in...it something else. Come on...

***She didn't really saying anything. It is the writer of the "article"
Making sexual comments to a girl that sells herself as a sexual object/ fap material and makes her money off off making men nut, it's not AT ALL ''misogynistic'' to think this article is trash. And I didn't say it was her saying, but it was about her and I just thought it was funny that these female empowerment cults are all pro sex work and women sexually expressing themselves and that men can't slut-shame them for it, OR tell them what to do. Yet all they do is shame men for THEIR sexuality, tell them what to do and cry about when they receive sexual attention from men or men expressing themselves sexually. I'm sure they are REALLY fighting for ''equality''. And not for an environment where only they have more room and rights while suppressing the other. 😅

Making sexual comments to a girl that sells herself as a sexual object/ fap material and makes her money off off making men nut, it's not AT ALL ''misogynistic'' to think this article is trash. And I didn't say it was her saying, but it was about her and I just thought it was funny that these female empowerment cults are all pro sex work and women sexually expressing themselves and that men can't slut-shame them for it, OR tell them what to do. Yet all they do is shame men for THEIR sexuality, tell them what to do and cry about when they receive sexual attention from men or men expressing themselves sexually. I'm sure they are REALLY fighting for ''equality''. And not for an environment where only they have more room and rights while suppressing the other. 😅
Hey bro. I was referring to myself at the end. I had jumped to conclusions. Thinking in the article she was trashing fans. We are both thinking the same. I just laugh at the non-sense. To think the other day, on LinkedIn. A woman Actually made a post and tried to make some female Empowerment crap, by stating her past work history as a sex worker...I was like TF?

Back
Top Bottom