EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

All i remember is that around a week or so before she quit she was posting stuff saying how happy she now was, i could of swore she even posted something alluding to her getting married, which i remember thinking made sense because of what else she was posting about her life..

About month before she left, she said she would start doing voice messages. Not sure, if she actually did it or not. I’m just shocked with how she just left without saying goodbye. Like, what did she think would happen if she just said “thank you, but I am done”.

All i remember is that around a week or so before she quit she was posting stuff saying how happy she now was, i could of swore she even posted something alluding to her getting married, which i remember thinking made sense because of what else she was posting about her life..
There's a chance she got pregnant and she wanted to quit before she started showing. Let's be real here, we all know a girl that good looking is fucking someone.

Nah. If she was married we'd 100% caught glimpses or implications of that in her posts and rants.
A few notes, who is taking most of her pictures, most likely her husband, second she might not be allowed to mention him per a gag order. It was so sudden she just quit posting. She we well followed and sought after. She will be missed. Shes another Sophie Mudd and Dani Ayalla, very erotic not showing much but sexy as all get up with those huge tigglebitties! Thank god for the tiggles!

A few notes, who is taking most of her pictures, most likely her husband, second she might not be allowed to mention him per a gag order. It was so sudden she just quit posting. She we well followed and sought after. She will be missed. Shes another Sophie Mudd and Dani Ayalla, very erotic not showing much but sexy as all get up with those huge tigglebitties! Thank god for the tiggles!
Most of her photos are her and tripod

Can anyone compile a AT folder with only nip slips/peaking and other nudity? Basically a good stuff folder. She has too many videos and images to sort through.
Why cant you spend the endless time downloading and compiling all her stuff, then get good editing software and do the job yourself? That stuff takes time to sort thru

Why cant you spend the endless time downloading and compiling all her stuff, then get good editing software and do the job yourself? That stuff takes time to sort thru
ah, sorry I didn't mean to sound like I was begging. I just am wondering if anyone has already done it.

Am I tripping or do some people photoshop horrendously bad fake nipples to some of the pictures in the folders in the official threads? Not the deepfakes threads or anything like that. Who does it and why?

Am I tripping or do some people photoshop horrendously bad fake nipples to some of the pictures in the folders in the official threads? Not the deepfakes threads or anything like that. Who does it and why?
Pretty sure they are her nips. She might of done some work on them but they always look the same other than the piercings.

she hasn't posted in months, so how should it still be maintained ?

She probably left when she made enough money to live comfortably for the rest of her life and because she didn't go full on nude she doesn't have to worry about the images in the future trying to haunt her if she goes back to being a normal person that's probably why she deleted everything who even knows if her name is actually Ashley Tervort and from the YouTube videos I came across she was smart with her money as she said she invested some of it into stocks etc but I don't see her coming back tho unless she just wants to secure a bigger 💰

Back
Top Bottom