EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

My guy just because the bathwater has killed the last few remaining braincells you had left doesn't mean you have to get all pissy with the people here who are trying to prevent your dumb ass from getting your credit card details stolen
Some people deserved to their CC details stolen lol

Lmao buddy is in the hole right now because he couldn’t believe us
Yup. There's a few scammers out here using her videos and photos to sucked more guys in.
I used to follow one of the bigger ones on IG out of curiosity. Kept on promising that she was gonna start up her OF again but she needed to take care of something things. 6 months later still no OF.

Sorry I'm too lazy to read all pages. I just found this forum again after forgetting this forum exists. But it seems there's been some confusion whether she's making a comeback or not. The answer is NO. She removed her implants, absolutely flat and saggy now.

Her coming back would risk a lot of health problems. I remember seeing a post of a nude model who got new implants, in the official safe manner, there should be a 3 month interval of planting new implants and more if the surgery also includes reconstruction (that's what she said). And after a few years, if she's not getting a new pair and uploading new content then safe to say she's gone for good from nude content creating.

Highly doubtful, that her sugar daddy in greenwich, Connecticut (one of the most expensive city) would put her into OF again unless they got divorced or bankrupt.

Some picture dumps of her latest gossips (which is from a few years ago)

https://jpg5.su/img/Y8gcXct
https://jpg5.su/img/Y8gc87c

image0-11bb33774d6974fe8.md.jpg
image04a236c6139460dbf.jpg

Her coming back would risk a lot of health problems. I remember seeing a post of a nude model who got new implants, in the official safe manner, there should be a 3 month interval of planting new implants and more if the surgery also includes reconstruction (that's what she said).

This is going to be different per person, a friend got implants after a pre-emptive double mastectomy, her family was pretty much breast cancer central. She was required to go back once a year for check ups on everything. Then it turned into every other year. But every five years, she needed new implants because of the material her implants were made out of and to be safe on her body.

Sorry I'm too lazy to read all pages. I just found this forum again after forgetting this forum exists. But it seems there's been some confusion whether she's making a comeback or not. The answer is NO. She removed her implants, absolutely flat and saggy now.

Her coming back would risk a lot of health problems. I remember seeing a post of a nude model who got new implants, in the official safe manner, there should be a 3 month interval of planting new implants and more if the surgery also includes reconstruction (that's what she said). And after a few years, if she's not getting a new pair and uploading new content then safe to say she's gone for good from nude content creating.

Highly doubtful, that her sugar daddy in greenwich, Connecticut (one of the most expensive city) would put her into OF again unless they got divorced or bankrupt.

Some picture dumps of her latest gossips (which is from a few years ago)

https://jpg5.su/img/Y8gcXct
https://jpg5.su/img/Y8gc87c

image0-11bb33774d6974fe8.md.jpg
image04a236c6139460dbf.jpg
Thank you for some backstory+context. This is the first time someone actually explains something clearly about her situation, so refreshing. Other than some say she s gone, just forget about her etc which was already clear lol but just paint a picture if you know something and dont be so difficult about it haha

Thank you for some backstory+context. This is the first time someone actually explains something clearly about her situation, so refreshing. Other than some say she s gone, just forget about her etc which was already clear lol but just paint a picture if you know something and dont be so difficult about it haha

That's all bullshit about needing new implants every three months and all of that, bud. With the exception of her not coming back, it's pure speculation.

Back
Top Bottom