EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashley Tervort Discussion Thread

To be honest, I don't think it's a scammer account. I mean, the profile is in fact her original one, she never actually deleted it afaik (only privated it and accepted nobody). Of course she could've been hacked, but she'd have probably come out and publicly denounce that, right? It's a 3mil follower account...

On that note, could anyone figure out if that account is reposting old stories as new ones? Because then it would be strange for her to do that. I hadn't followed her in the past, so I can't know.

To be honest, I don't think it's a scammer account. I mean, the profile is in fact her original one, she never actually deleted it afaik (only privated it and accepted nobody). Of course she could've been hacked, but she'd have probably come out and publicly denounce that, right? It's a 3mil follower account...

On that note, could anyone figure out if that account is reposting old stories as new ones? Because then it would be strange for her to do that. I hadn't followed her in the past, so I can't know.
I noticed that too. It's the original account. Everyone here so sure that it's a scammer, but I'm with you, I'm not sure she's not planning a comeback.

You answered your own question on your own post, a scammer account can't create new photos/videos. That's why.

That account have two ''hh'' on Ashley and only changed the @ 6 times.

ash466edbe76b2cd9e7.md.jpg

You answered your own question on your own post, a scammer account can't create new photos/videos. That's why.

That account have two ''hh'' on Ashley and only changed the @ 6 times.

ash466edbe76b2cd9e7.md.jpg
I don't know about that, maybe someone has really hacked her and is recycling her old stories and posts.

I don't know whether what she's posting now is new or old content.

Ok, she was definitely hacked, check the Telegram channel and the X page on the link in her IG account's bio...

Well, it's been an interesting couple days lads, but we gotta accept she's not coming back D:

The stories even have a higher filtered face and it could easily be a fake face too. You can see right through this scam if you just pay attention. I know we all want her back, but she’s not.

Today Riae posted the fake Ashley Tervort profile on her stories I wonder if she knows it's a scammer account.

riae11977402124732d69.png

I bet she doesn't know. E-thots constantly share each other's stories when they tag each other, Riae likely didn't even check (assuming she's running her IG herself, she's probably not).

Can we stop with the density ? Either her original account got hacked or it's a catfish account, either way, it's clearly not her. If it was her, you'd see actual activity and updates from her, about her life and shit, and not only old pictures that are even photoshopped.

I can’t blame her for leaving it all behind honestly. becoming popular for being massively hot sounds worse than it looks. Cons eventually outweigh the pros.

This almost confirms it's a scam wouldn't it ? Playing the long con/catfish so that people actually believe and get the money ?
Like if it was actually her answering the questions, why wouldn't she post pictures of herself in the moment or something other than those old pictures ? That's what 99.9% of the " influencers " do when they answer a Q&A on IG.

It’s very obvious for some of y’all that the blood has completely drained from your brain to your dick if you truly believe that there’s even a 0.01% of this being real. Don’t know if it’s just horny brain or just having zero internet literacy but go ahead and get scammed then if you want to believe in this so desperately.

Seriously if it were her, she’d literally announce it was her and she was back. She always hated the scam accounts when she was active. Probably a big reason she backed away to begin with. If she came back, she’d confirm it with no grey area.

Back
Top Bottom