Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
RysuMk.png

This VIP is over Amouranth's shit :KEKWlaugh: She's on Twitch rn talking about men and relationships again.
I think you both might be correct. It's possible she inherently had these traits, and having his influence basically leveled her up. She is a quick study so having Nick as a mentor most likely just elevated that side of her personality and it has now become the less dormant :peepoShrug: She definitely sounds different, and has backtracked on a lot of the things she has said in the past so there is that recent conformity Auditaco is talking about :monkaHmm:

Edit:
I realized she hasn't had many callers waiting in line in her discrd since she started talking shit to them so whoever said her viewers love that shit was right :PepeLaugh: She's taking her anger out on her viewers, and she's streaming something that she knows is selling so I guess she's getting the best of both worlds

Last edited:

Auditaco2

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 9, 2023
He is not wrong. It is comical hearing her give advice to find man taking care of woman financially and not be afraid to be depending on man. Especially with her history of abuse and her husband being leech to her money. Not make sense. She think her husband 'take care' of her because he 'manage' her and take a 50% cut and at same time use her money to gamble in stock market?

Last edited:

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The latest advertising clip for her "First Anal" :peepoGiggles: has clips showing a anus being fucked and the hand rubbing the clit has white fingernail polish but when she is shown in the clip her hands have clear nail polish on them :PogO:.

Rexxario

Superfan
Aug 5, 2022