Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Ericperridon2

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That's why she really reality check and stop had these men saying such words for everything and come on everyone she just means that all she needs understands what she wants men to treat others people who are thinking about dating.

For me: I believe she is really somewhat good person but she has been lies herself and everyone else.

_Shisui_

Shisui of the Body Flicker
Mar 12, 2022
She sounds like sweet anita
On streams goes sexwork is bad hates to be sexualized But streams with full cleavage And now even dresses as a goth for "charity" :LULW:

Scamouranth forgets she would never be these famous if it wasn't for this for this supposed to be men she shits on

Garryredneck

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
She is the typical leftist drone. Attacking their own supporting base and then just :pikaOMG: as everyone start boycotting their products and makes them lose millions. "Get Woke Go Broke" applies also in thot industry. The "men haters" are not buying Amouranth's fake cock videos, they like to cry and complain, but they never support with their own dimes. So by all means, keep attacking the "evil and sexist" men and see how your Twich / OF carreer is going to progress.

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
You know how bad business is for her? After 17 months she just posted one of her Instagram photos on her FB account and sent out a message to join her broadcast channel on the site. I rarely use FB so I am not sure how that feature is used but I imagine it's for clips a shit but she is scrounging for those subs people :KEKWlaugh:

2HandFrapp

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 5, 2023
People in her chat asking her about the bruises on her biceps and the back of her legs and she's not acknowledging them, not even giving a stupid excuse this time :monkaHmm: I remember someone here commented about them maybe a week ago I think

Dauragon C Mikado

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

I'm starting to think she does the hand sanitizer thing because her fans are cucks that like to be cucked, dehumanized and shit on. That's why she's doing endless viewer call ins with titles like "find out why you repel women". You have some of these guys making youtube clips of themselves saying "durr hurrr look guys, Amouranth roasted be dur hur hur" as if it's a thing to be proud of. Hell, she even called the Kick viewers losers when she was on Twitch yesterday. Even when the guy isn't a loser she'll try to make him out to be one and then her chat makes fun of him, dehumanizes him and dismisses his legit issues. You can't debate ANYTHING with her because she'll twist it trying to make it seem like you are doing something wrong. Dude had on an anime shirt and she attack him for that 😄 .

Thank god I'm not watching this shit :KEKWlaugh: .

Alinity doing jerkmate so it seems.

DongLord69

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
I remember those names. Back when the abuse thing happened all her VIPs and mods would speak out when she wasn't looking or when the alarm went off that one late night stream she had and the VIPs started confronting her about who that was. The slart guy would always buy her meme or Pokemon products. Guess he chose to shit talk this year.
I am curious as to why they do stick around if they blatantly hate it. Are they checking up on her wondering if things will blow up again or some sense will get to her and she leaves Nick? I do think it's weird that some of her oldest mods and VIPs are around. I'm thinking they only stick around just because she gave them purpose with those badges. And without famous big streamer attention they feel like 7 years was a waste or some crap.

Last edited:

DongLord69

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
I honestly thought Amouranth's relationship would of had a big meltdown again in October. And 2023 was going to be her last year as a famous creator and just quit. I seriously doubt she will last next year. Then again Nick seems to be treating her career as a side hustle and she's just floating around as a small time streamer OF model.

Reactions: Omegamanx