Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Carter985101

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That’s just a basic excuse though. Because even her dumb ass knows that you don’t just go straight to “here’s my insides”. She could literally take 3 years slowly revealing face and tits, then hints of vag, then vag, etc etc. and would milk in actual relevance and money again. She just doesn’t want to do that, which is fine, but it’s the shitty attempt at “woe is me” that’s annoying.

nickaguy

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 26, 2022
isnt that just privy to a lawsuit from him? her assistant filling as a stuntcock or did she just like hire him from craigslist or something? gonna need logistics of that arrangement. or maybe he just one of her mega simp mods that would do anything to be aroudn her. working for free lol

cockmaximum

Casual
May 5, 2024
I know very little about her and I have no idea who this guy you're talking about is, but I think I can provide a general answer to that question. It really depends on their arrangements made and the role he agreed to when he started working for her and/or any modifications to their agreement. If at the beginning she describes his role as an assistant that does whatever she needs whenever she needs it with no questions asked, and she's like "If I need my lawn mowed, then you mow my lawn; if I need my diaper changed, then you change my diaper; if I need you to get naked and pretend this dildo was naturally grown by you so you can be my stunt cock, then you get naked and pretend this dildo was naturally grown by you so can be my stunt cock." If he agreed to this, I doubt he would have a case. The burden of proof is lower in civil court so maybe he could argue that he never agreed to it being blurred.

Seriously though, whether he has a case or not doesn't really matter. She seems really spiteful, so even if he did get some money from her, I could see her publicly embarrassing him somehow like saying his real dick actually is blurry or paying for Russian bots to spam his DMs asking why his dick is so blurry. I don't really know anything about any of this stuff.

Soldierboy13

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 7, 2022
Her second youtube channel for people unaware. I'm guessing this is what amouranth originally wanted her twitch/streamer career to be about. It's her own pocket universe, where she can dissociate from the 304 Amouranth personality and just be herself without Nick's influence.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images