EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

Got any proof of that stuff? Sounds like some made up fanfic to me. She Hasn't done anything sexual on OF since the masturbation video when she first started. She earns thousands doing one mass ppv dancing for a minute in bra and thong. A lesbian sextape for $5k sounds like a ludicrous low number to be real.
It was on 4chan the guy posted screenshots but it could easily be an inspect element edit so it's hard to know he did show a bit of the customs he bought mainly covered but definitely not stuff she'd posted. She has always said she would do a sex tape eventually but she said she would do it when she's ready to leave the site.

It was on 4chan the guy posted screenshots but it could easily be an inspect element edit so it's hard to know he did show a bit of the customs he bought mainly covered but definitely not stuff she'd posted. She has always said she would do a sex tape eventually but she said she would do it when she's ready to leave the site.
Post the screenshots

If she has certain whales who are a massive chunk of her income on OF why wouldn't she offer them exclusive videos like that? The majority of the public isn't dropping $5k on a video, plus the more people who have access to it the more likely it ends up here :KEKWlaugh:
On second thought, this sounds reasonable. If the dude in question has already spent a crazy amount on her over time, I can see this happening. Maybe he is stretching the 'sex' part of the word sextape a bit. Like was there just some touching and kissing?

On second thought, this sounds reasonable. If the dude in question has already spent a crazy amount on her over time, I can see this happening. Maybe he is stretching the 'sex' part of the word sextape a bit. Like was there just some touching and kissing?
If it was real he hadn't seen it by the time it was offered anyway he showed the message she sent that was pretty much just saying "lesbian sextape" no mention of girl etc, Fandy would have been the obvious guess but who knows

She already said that there is alot of stuff done that has and prob never goes to "public" There are definetly whales but
i also think you need to establish a huge trust and bankaccount for this to happen XD

please don't say it's from /b/

Just watched a Youtube video,

If you like pee. She would pee on you for 25k and let you pee on her for 75K.

So if you have that kink and money go hit her up XD

One can only assume sex is included in the package. It's still too steep though.
Okay if she's willing to let someone piss on her for 75k and let's be real that ain't all that's gonna go on there, I believe the 5k sex tape thing a lot more

Hanging out with Fandy must be rubbing off on her or the fact that she's getting on in years is starting to hit her and the time to capatalize on her body is now before people stop caring.
I think some girls like her are just being smart business people that are trying to make as much money as possible. I think Alinity will do B/G at some point but before then, she'd try to make as much money for as little as possible.

Back
Top Bottom