EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

Honestly her body looks good as it is now, i mean im an ass guy so that department is soild, but its really just her breast from a side view that clearly looks "implants" she should have kept them natural.
She would still have tits but they would be smaller and saggy.
I actually like the perky look, they dont look like huge boltons like other girls who just go for the biggest size possible.

Not a full on JOI but she has a dirty talk video
Did she do a video? I remember it just being an audio, just wondering if she did another and I missed it.

Tbf the audio she did was pretty awful, you're better off going to her AI chatbot thing and telling it to lick your ass or something, you'll get more emotion.

Did she do a video? I remember it just being an audio, just wondering if she did another and I missed it.

Tbf the audio she did was pretty awful, you're better off going to her AI chatbot thing and telling it to lick your ass or something, you'll get more emotion.
you mean her onlyfans replies are handled by ai chatbot?

Very popular opinion here, but just frustration-venting over my free naked pics of hot streamer lady: I’m tired of years of blue balling. Please god can she just take literally two pics of herself bent over legs spread while naked? Not even asking her to suck a cock on video or fuck on video, although that would certainly relieve this underlying blue balls given to me by the collection of hot streamer ladies turned OF ladies but refuse to actually do the whole thing. Such a petty complaint which I can voice nowhere except here. But Christ man, please, can I see sava or alinity just get absolutely demolished or a fucking clear straight on pussy shot? Fuckin’ dying over here, cock in hand

but I’ll continue eating the slop they feed me, pretending I’m a titty man and the titties are all I need when the only girls I follow all have the biggest dumpers seen on a human. I’ll tell myself the titties and covered asses are enough to cry-jerk myself to sleep

Very popular opinion here, but just frustration-venting over my free naked pics of hot streamer lady: I’m tired of years of blue balling. Please god can she just take literally two pics of herself bent over legs spread while naked? Not even asking her to suck a cock on video or fuck on video, although that would certainly relieve this underlying blue balls given to me by the collection of hot streamer ladies turned OF ladies but refuse to actually do the whole thing. Such a petty complaint which I can voice nowhere except here. But Christ man, please, can I see sava or alinity just get absolutely demolished or a fucking clear straight on pussy shot? Fuckin’ dying over here, cock in hand

but I’ll continue eating the slop they feed me, pretending I’m a titty man and the titties are all I need when the only girls I follow all have the biggest dumpers seen on a human. I’ll tell myself the titties and covered asses are enough to cry-jerk myself to sleep
you might have missed posts #549 #567 just to name a few
most of her content is here but if you want something missing you might need to go buy them yourself

She has learned a lot from Scamarounth how to not give in in too much to her parasocial viewers and keep teasing them till they run dry I think most of other twitch streamers know now how to take advantage of that market ... I used to sub to her when thotsbay was around and even shared some stuff back then but as time went on she started back off I don't even know if she livestream on onlyfans anymore either, so I unsubbed. You are probably looking maybe couple of years maybe she will finally a make good video or good quality photos.

She has learned a lot from Scamarounth how to not give in in too much to her parasocial viewers and keep teasing them till they run dry I think most of other twitch streamers know now how to take advantage of that market ... I used to sub to her when thotsbay was around and even shared some stuff back then but as time went on she started back off I don't even know if she livestream on onlyfans anymore either, so I unsubbed. You are probably looking maybe couple of years maybe she will finally a make good video or good quality photos.
comparing Alinity to Amouranth is laughable
Amouranth has been doing this for much longer and she just started showing tits and face at the same time

They're literally identical. Alinity is now even bringing in a bunch of random other ethots on her streams to build her ethottery brand like Amouranth always did. It's the same business model, and it's made them millionaires, so neither of them will ever do anything worth seeing.

I'm just waiting for Alinity to try the fake abusive boyfriend saga.

I think both Amouranth and Alinity will end up doing explicit stuff but Alinity is more likely to do it than Amouranth for many reasons including the fact that Amouranth is already a multi-millionaire and does not even 'need' to do OnlyFans in the first place.

I think both Amouranth and Alinity will end up doing explicit stuff but Alinity is more likely to do it than Amouranth for many reasons including the fact that Amouranth is already a multi-millionaire and does not even 'need' to do OnlyFans in the first place.
doubt Amouranth even likes sex
she even pretends to finger herself or uses her female assistant with a rubber dildo

Back
Top Bottom