EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

Totally random question but are any of you guys subbed to her OF and if so has anyone one or do you guys know anyone that has actually offered her a lot of money, like maybe 1k plus to have her make a video for you or take pussy pics or whatever and even if you had no intention of leaking it and have her say yes? I have offered her a bunch and see wont budge on doing any sort of custom. she says she doesnt have time or whatever and she also says she like to let everyone see her content so she wont do any secret stuff for top tippers. am i the odd man out or she just that stingy

Totally random question but are any of you guys subbed to her OF and if so has anyone one or do you guys know anyone that has actually offered her a lot of money, like maybe 1k plus to have her make a video for you or take pussy pics or whatever and even if you had no intention of leaking it and have her say yes? I have offered her a bunch and see wont budge on doing any sort of custom. she says she doesnt have time or whatever and she also says she like to let everyone see her content so she wont do any secret stuff for top tippers. am i the odd man out or she just that stingy
She is a Twitch girl. She makes $30k for some Poker stream and idk $50k from OF subscriptions/PPVs per Month. You offering her $1k is peanuts to her, something she won't even get out of bed for...

I told y’all that video wasn’t worth it . She literally continuing to scam people with these titles/comments for her content
totally agree, the description of the videos is the biggest scam. "you can see everything" like bitch, you cant see anything different then the other shower videos you put out. its gotten a lot worse recently too

totally agree, the description of the videos is the biggest scam. "you can see everything" like bitch, you cant see anything different then the other shower videos you put out. its gotten a lot worse recently too

That's the risk you run when creators can be as vague as they want with the description of the content they're trying to sell you. I don't know about OF but Fansly is 100% against any sort of refunds or buyer protection (ask me how I know). The best cause of action is to just not buy anything from them unless you know for certain what's part of the content they're selling.

How do you know? Genuinely asking

Bought a 4 video package from a creator on Fansly described as one thing and it turned out to be 4 random videos, none of which was described. They were also videos from the person's OF, which looked like quite old videos. So I contacted support and had a massive back-and-forth with them about being missold content under false advertising (with proof) only for their final answer to basically be along the lines of 'you bought it, tough shit' :ddHuh:

So you can sell videos from a rival site on there :LUL

How do you know? Genuinely asking
They're not, I got a refund because I ordered a custom from a different girl I subbed to and she didn't get back to me about it for like, 2 weeks. Tried to get a refund from her, but I went through Fansly after she never responded.

They're not, I got a refund because I ordered a custom from a different girl I subbed to and she didn't get back to me about it for like, 2 weeks. Tried to get a refund from her, but I went through Fansly after she never responded.

Yeah, I think that may be the only time they do a refund since you don't actually get what you paid for. I was in a similar situation and they said if after 2 weeks you don't hear anything then I could get one. :peepoShrug:

Bought a 4 video package from a creator on Fansly described as one thing and it turned out to be 4 random videos, none of which was described. They were also videos from the person's OF, which looked like quite old videos. So I contacted support and had a massive back-and-forth with them about being missold content under false advertising (with proof) only for their final answer to basically be along the lines of 'you bought it, tough shit' :ddHuh:

So you can sell videos from a rival site on there :LUL
That's shit man

Did they at least contact the creator themselves?

The actual stream is a heaven for VOD people soooo
much close up ass. The camera guy is really good at close ups XD

edit: Next game is Twister with Fandy XD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom