EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

Dude she’s nearly 40 years old
I know the term "E-Girl" kinda gives off a vibe that women are in their early to mid 20's and that's probably what you're saying. I don't disagree with that, but I will say imo women between 32 and 45 are the most beautiful to me and the best lovers. Even when they just touch you, the connection to her feels different (generally). She probably shouldn't be considered an E-girl anymore, but she's in her sexual prime, and one hell of a woman to look at.

I heard she sent out a video of her and her sister working out in sports bras and thongs to people who had paid for custom content before, but she wanted like 2k for the video
A bunch of people in other places said they got banned for asking about this video, the original guy who said he was offered it said he thinks it was because he spent a lot on custom content

Hi, sorry if this is not what this thread is for, but anyone help me find a livestream of hers where she talked about her sex life? It might be from a couple of years and I remember her talking about her first experience with a girl, about how she likes pre cum but not the texture of cum and also the dick of some of her exes.
Thanks

Hi, sorry if this is not what this thread is for, but anyone help me find a livestream of hers where she talked about her sex life? It might be from a couple of years and I remember her talking about her first experience with a girl, about how she likes pre cum but not the texture of cum and also the dick of some of her exes.
Thanks
This is probably the only livestream from her not existing in the internet. I think it was her second one on onlyfans where she really put effort into it (at least the first 2 weeks :D ). The stream ended due to connection problems and she never re uploaded it.

I saw it live, but can't remember really anything about it. She sucked definitely a dick of a league of legends pro on some party, this is what I still know. I think there was also a second one with more or less the same story, but I'm not 100% sure after this time.

To be honest I think here sex life in general is very normal or boring, at least till the beginning of her Onlyfans. After that I didn't watch her anymore, just the leaks :D .
But doesn't change that she is just a thot like all the other internet hoes out there.

A bunch of people in other places said they got banned for asking about this video, the original guy who said he was offered it said he thinks it was because he spent a lot on custom content
We can be happy because Alinity is on the best way to bring her little sister Valentina also in the thots scene.

If I remember right she must be 19 or early 20s.
I saw Valentina a few years ago in Twitch live streams, she definitely already had a nose surgery. Maybe also here cheeks but could be only imagination because of the nose.

So, boob job will come my friends^^, sooner or later.

We can be happy because Alinity is on the best way to bring her little sister Valentina also in the thots scene.

If I remember right she must be 19 or early 20s.
I saw Valentina a few years ago in Twitch live streams, she definitely already had a nose surgery. Maybe also here cheeks but could be only imagination because of the nose.

So, boob job will come my friends^^, sooner or later.
Yeah but I really want to see both of them in a video together ngl

Hanging out with Fandy must be rubbing off on her or the fact that she's getting on in years is starting to hit her and the time to capatalize on her body is now before people stop caring.

Hanging out with Fandy must be rubbing off on her or the fact that she's getting on in years is starting to hit her and the time to capatalize on her body is now before people stop caring.
????????? Her latest video is literally the same type of shower video she was doing 2 years ago. Enjoyed the video, but its not an escalation from her prior stuff

????????? Her latest video is literally the same type of shower video she was doing 2 years ago. Enjoyed the video, but its not an escalation from her prior stuff
yea and last week when her and fandy did there stream together they said they were gonna record a vid together after stream, still havent seen them release anything but that makeout vid from weeks ago

yea and last week when her and fandy did there stream together they said they were gonna record a vid together after stream, still havent seen them release anything but that makeout vid from weeks ago
The guy who said she was trying to sell the video of her and her sister together working out said she also said she had a lesbian sextape but wanted 5k for that, some oiler please bit the bullet if it's true

• Sadge
Reactions: 0TC
The guy who said she was trying to sell the video of her and her sister together working out said she also said she had a lesbian sextape but wanted 5k for that, some oiler please bit the bullet if it's true
Got any proof of that stuff? Sounds like some made up fanfic to me. She Hasn't done anything sexual on OF since the masturbation video when she first started. She earns thousands doing one mass ppv dancing for a minute in bra and thong. A lesbian sextape for $5k sounds like a ludicrous low number to be real.

Why would she sell it to one person for $5k when she can sell it to her OF subscribers as a PPV video and make multiples of that.

If she has certain whales who are a massive chunk of her income on OF why wouldn't she offer them exclusive videos like that? The majority of the public isn't dropping $5k on a video, plus the more people who have access to it the more likely it ends up here :KEKWlaugh:

If she has certain whales who are a massive chunk of her income on OF why wouldn't she offer them exclusive videos like that? The majority of the public isn't dropping $5k on a video, plus the more people who have access to it the more likely it ends up here :KEKWlaugh:
Its most likely just a troll making up random bullshit rumors was my point.

I dont think some of u understand just how much money some OF girls make through monthly subs and these $20- $100 low effort mass PPVs that take 5 minutes to film

These whales would have to be dropping a ridiculously high amount each to be a "massive chunk of her income" , but his "contact" cant afford a 2K or 5k sextape video? :PepeHmm:

Back
Top Bottom