EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alinity - Discussion Thread

no only the user alinity is posting and its only wall stuff nothing big, so think something happen
So you say that no one has posted anything in awhile, but then say only one person is posting? Make up your mind, man.

no one has posted anything from her in awhile now,

no only the user alinity is posting and its only wall stuff nothing big, so think something happen
The thread is missing like 3 PPVs from her entire OF Career. PANIC TIME ! 🤣 🤣

There is literally paid ppv content posted in the thread a day ago and on Wednesday & Thursday.

Last edited:
It's funny how they teased that Alinity was going to be topless in the video, but her bra is on the whole time. Probably didn't want Fandy's boobs outshining hers :OMEGALUL:.

Fandy and I were having so much fun, we got a little carried away. This is the ONLY g/g video where I will EVER go this far. This is your one chance to see me get so spicy and intimate with my girlfriend @Fandy We were both so fucking horny...feeling her nipples in my hands got me so excited🥵 Feeling her tongue in my mouth felt so good💦 I can't believe we went this far🥵🥵🥵 fucking hotttt 🔥🔥🔥

I wonder if this is really the last one if this sells xD

It's funny how they teased that Alinity was going to be topless in the video, but her bra is on the whole time. Probably didn't want Fandy's boobs outshining hers
my guess is 1. maybe shes not comfortable getting nude in front of fandys husband, who im guessing is the camera man and 2. if people knew she wasnt even showing some titty, maybe it wouldnt sell as well. Alinity is really good at making you believe its gonna be much more then it actually is.

Fandy and I were having so much fun, we got a little carried away. This is the ONLY g/g video where I will EVER go this far. This is your one chance to see me get so spicy and intimate with my girlfriend @Fandy We were both so fucking horny...feeling her nipples in my hands got me so excited🥵 Feeling her tongue in my mouth felt so good💦 I can't believe we went this far🥵🥵🥵 fucking hotttt 🔥🔥🔥

Her saying this is as far as she'll go in a g/g video kind of sounds like a response to people saying she tried selling a g/g sex tape. It's weird though because she's said for a while that when she's done with OF/fansly she'll sell a sex tape

Her saying this is as far as she'll go in a g/g video kind of sounds like a response to people saying she tried selling a g/g sex tape. It's weird though because she's said for a while that when she's done with OF/fansly she'll sell a sex tape
i highly doubt that g/g sex tape rumor is true, why would she make a g/g sex tape to only sell it to a couple people? when she can do a simple kissing video sell it for $60 and make 20 times that amount. it just doesnt make sense, she has even said this before. I dont remember her saying anything about selling a sex tape when shes done but i would not believe that either. I mean, She hasnt even shown her full butthole or pussy yet or even done another masturbation video. she barely even touches herself in her videos plus she doesnt even like make a single moaning sound or anything in her videos. so it seems way to crazy to me that she would suddenly do a sex tape. i dont know, maybe she'll suddenly change in the future and do actual adult content but im not getting my hopes up. Just my thoughts

i highly doubt that g/g sex tape rumor is true, why would she make a g/g sex tape to only sell it to a couple people? when she can do a simple kissing video sell it for $60 and make 20 times that amount. it just doesnt make sense, she has even said this before. I dont remember her saying anything about selling a sex tape when shes done but i would not believe that either. I mean, She hasnt even shown her full butthole or pussy yet or even done another masturbation video. she barely even touches herself in her videos plus she doesnt even like make a single moaning sound or anything in her videos. so it seems way to crazy to me that she would suddenly do a sex tape. i dont know, maybe she'll suddenly change in the future and do actual adult content but im not getting my hopes up. Just my thoughts
Because it probably was 5K and it will not leave the customer and reach the internet. She said multiple times that she did much more but only for people she know that this wil not leak

She could be testing the waters to see how people react - there's money to be made and she'd be a fool to declare her limit as being what you see in the video in question.

And here I thought we were at the genesis of some Alinity lesbian greatness. Pain Pain, Pain Pain Pain

Does anyone think the surgery she had, make her uglier while naked, but better clothed. In my opinion she should have stayed natural.
She had several periods of bulimia and anorexia from early teens to just a couple years ago.
Her natural would not be too attractive for onlyfans or twitch.

She had several periods of bulimia and anorexia from early teens to just a couple years ago.
Her natural would not be too attractive for onlyfans or twitch.
Honestly her body looks good as it is now, i mean im an ass guy so that department is soild, but its really just her breast from a side view that clearly looks "implants" she should have kept them natural.

Back
Top Bottom