Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

mac1000

Fan
Apr 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If they don't "fall" for it its cuz they dont have money
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
For like 5 years. Idk my mind is totally fucked from all that shit, thats why i quit. I still don't get how simps don't realize that a popular model is responding to their messages pretty fast is not normal. Like hundreds of guys are messaging models. Altough some shit thats been said by simps to model, made me find a lot of empathy for models. They need to go trough a lot of weird fucking shit, like it's not humiliating enough that they are selling their body for money, but they need to be insulted on daily basis. A lot of fucked up people there manBut basically not one model will post content on their wall for free if you subscribe. Subscription is just a start, PPV in messages is where real money is, and where all of them are making money (chatters, managers and model)

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
I've always wondered. What's preventing a lot of agency chatters from downloading the entire vault of girls they manage and selling packs on the side for extra money at social media platforms? From what's been reported they make low hourly wages and the bulk of their earnings depend on a cut of monthly PPV sales and tips. Obviously they sign a NDA to legally prevent this but most of them are professional scammers and care primarily about their own interests and can simply play dumb and say the content was illegally downloaded from a random fan who officially purchased it from OnlyFans.

At the very least they probably trade content for free with other agency chatters for their own collections lol

Hannya Man

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2024
paperwork. they need the talent within the videos to have signed releases. without the paper work the platforms won't allow said chatters to resell the content. I know a producer whose MV acct got shut down coz they made a tiny mistake on their paperwork which could have been easily rectified but mv said no.

wateva

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 3, 2023
That's really strange to me also. She posted about two months ago that she was shooting new photoset and when i asked her when she releases it, she didn't even remember that she was shooting new set less than two months ago. That's really strange, so i also belive that someone else is runnig her site.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
When I said social media I meant places like Reddit and Telegram where payment would be paid through Paypal or giftcards not other content platforms like ManyVids where paperwork is required.

abramovich

Casual
Sep 29, 2023
Well, this is not the one I’m supporting.

There’s for sure Ukrainian models who hire agency and there are some that do not.

I think it’s best way to find them on camming sites, I met my favorite Ukrainian model on MFC, she’s completely moved to content creating now and does have larger Instagram account but I was visiting her for a few years on MFC before whole OF thing.

dudewhocan

Lurker
Jun 20, 2024

my original msg got deleted so lemme try this again.

but what abuncha BS, no one is forcing them to "sell their body". They arent actual sex workers giving BJ's for $20. And they dont talk to their fans. they manipulate them.
They are insulting YOU, because subconsciously, they are aware they are talking to another guy.
Your post was painful to read. You were the enemy, so not shocking that you're trying to make us sympathize with these scammer-models

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
I've seen some spam posts on Reddit offering packs ranging from $10 to $20 but those posts usually get flagged and removed quickly. Plenty of content probably is already leaked and shared, yet outside of communities like this forum every month hundreds if not thousands of users on OnlyFans are still buying old content either due to ignorance that it's available for free already or like the creator enough to want to support the individual. It still surprises me when I read comments from fans complaining they can't download OnlyFans content that ISN'T with DRM. So yeah, don't underestimate the lack of knowledge of casuals fans. Plenty of people don't know how to torrent either. Doing those kind of deals seems extremely shady unless the seller sends the content first because there's the high chance if someone sent payment first the seller would steal the money and self delete the account or block the user. To a scammer simply showing an exclusive screenshot or short clip might be enough to reel in a trusting buyer with no plans to ever actually send the full content.

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
I foresee many chatters getting fired and being replaced by AI in the near future. Either every creator pays a one time fee to have their own AI chatter indefinitely (no more giving away a cut to some other person) or they all contract one or 2 agencies for a monthly service who create and update the AI, and thus destroy all their agency competition. OnlyFans itself might be developing AI chatters and could easily sell that to creators for an extra 5% cut.

• Done
Reactions: Hannya Man

Mathanpom

Fan
Apr 22, 2024
These agencies make no sense. I am talking with an account that is clearly run by an agency (I have seen proof of it). I am trolling a bit saying i want to have fun, offering to send money and “she” / the chatters are saying they’re not in the mood to be “naughty and have fun” right now like wtf🤣🤣