Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Just so Im clear on it, I dont mean anyone here who has gotten duped or once was talking to a girl and then the agency managed to squeeze in and take over. You are self aware enough to know what was up and something was off. You may feel burned and rightfully so. The only thing you can do is not spend anything more on them, and if you must, go find someone different or new that isnt a piece of shit and willing to give you what you want. Im not personally into chatting with any of them, so that aspect of it doesnt hold a lot of water with me. For those of you that are looking for that, these sites are flooded with so many options there is bound to be more than you realize. Just have to give up your queen for a new one, mostly because chances are they know they got those simping for some dudes dick pretending to be the girl :KEKWlaugh:

dudewhocan

Lurker
Jun 20, 2024
even if the agencies were honest about delivering. and not overcharging etc. Its just weird sending a custom description knowing full well a dude is gonna read it/know your kinks before sending it off to the model. and why do i get the feeling they are most likely gonna resell the custom somewhere down the road, even when they promise its exclusive.

Last edited:

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thats fair. They are kind of piggybacking off what cam girls used to do before OF where they would offer customs, and if you wanted it to be exclusive, they added extra fees. It was never worth it to the girl unless it was thousands of dollars for a custom video, but those days seem to be mostly gone with some exceptions. Thats why getting customs through anyone using an agency is kind of pointless unless you just dont care. I would be doubtful you are even getting anything from them that is genuine though. The one girl I saw recently that does use a management team, she charges 100$ per MINUTE for customs :Pepega::Pepega::Pepega:, which is insane even if it was just her doing them without any interference. But it shows how crazy this industry has gotten and ultimately, those chances are rare since she makes way more putting out a video and letting the masses buy it. The agencies even started playing the trick that the girl made this video for someone and didnt buy it, so they sell it jacked up as if someone really cares that much for someone elses video unless its exactly what you may want from them. While I dont doubt that has happened before to some girls, it probably wasnt this one. :KEKWlaugh:

bestdop

Superfan
Jan 21, 2023
Just ask them for a live chat on Snap and they ll tell you they usually do not that because they are not that type of girl and then proceed tricking you buying their custom videos and adding you on snapchat with fake account and show you prerecorded video.
I guess OF at this point do not care about this at all as long as they are getting paid on the platform.

dudewhocan

Lurker
Jun 20, 2024
what pisses me off are these girls with free pages that you can only message through $5 tips. they better be answering personally for $5 a message.
because with a paid subscription, there is no promise of getting a reply, which im fine with. even though paid subscriptions are moot these days because its still IG pics with real good stuff in PPV.
I remember subscribing to someone for $10 and it was the same fucking bullshit twitter updates they had on their OF wall. like wtf did i just pay $10 for?
having someone else reply to you for $5 a message on a free account is unacceptable.
they can just advertise their page as "i only sell vids/pix, no conversation" and i would be fine with that. but wall PPV's (which no one really does anymore) doesnt bring in much money.

Reactions: x54354

dudewhocan

Lurker
Jun 20, 2024
yeah i was talking about the ppv's on wall through free account, and the posts on walls with paid account (tip $ to get this vid in your dm's). because the closer they get to a clipsite, the less money comes in. although even clip sites will have a preview of what you're buying. some idea. Guys be really spending nearly $100 for preview-less PPV

smrdoprdo

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
you think what about one that claimed that her mic was broken on her phone and cant record short voice message for me right now? or one who claimed that voice msg dont work for her on OF. or one who claimed to be with her family on Bali and cant take custom pictures for me etc. i mean i get it you are paid 2$ an hour or less and then you have to do this job pretending to be girl with some meager content its hard work to run a good scam

freethecoomer229

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 26, 2022
Here is my dead giveaways for agency run accounts:
1. Daily posts, and mostly garbage posts. Everyone knows real accounts wont even bother to do this, especially the ones with high follower accounts.
2. Free accounts/Accounts with free trials that are available often
3. Online all the time
4. Any guilt tripping, and BUNDLES IN DMS (big one, real OF girls are too lazy to upload multiple files to one message)
5. Constant messages
6. Eastern european women
7. south american women
8. asian
9. overpriced PPVs, 99% of the time the agency raises prices so they get a higher payout. they wouldnt make money on 20% of a 10$ purchase. they will wax you. Spoke with an OF girl on cam and she told me she hired an agency and she found out they they took like 70%, so she got rid of them.
its that easy bros

Last edited:

boknowsbo

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 17, 2023
i think if you have funds in your wallet it can be $1 but i'm not suggesting that makes it any better