EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

I would say did she hire the agency or the agency hire her? That’s the big difference. Her hiring the agency means they have to earn their keep. Agency hiring her, well they do whatever they want and use her images.
I’m pretty sure they approached her but… they are a legit agency. But they had a relationship before of they ran her social media for years. She’s close to 25 and they have been handing her shit since she was like 15. Last year she told them the week of her dad’s birthday she was taking off to take him to Greece. They had her hold up making plans and let them do it. They got them vip access to all the ancient locations she just had to take pictures send them back for the agency to post them. The agency had to do sponsored posts and do write ups on how much she was enjoying the trip. They do everything they can to increase her profile and by doing that they can charge more for her to appear places. And because they can charge more they get paid more.

These OF agencies are just interested in draining the girls.

I'm not mad that agencies are being used. I am mad that they are running things so poorly. I am surprised no decent agencies have popped up. Ones that handle things for the models without resorting to selling high priced bundles of random old content. I think the issue is that the 'chatters' are paid a small percentage of what they personally sell. If you have a 4 hour shift, the game is to get as many hits as possible before the next person logs on.

The content only makes sense from the perspective of someone who has 4 hours to make as much money with the account as it stands. Thus the scam repeats itself every shift change. It's really the same problem as corporations chasing quarterly returns so the execs can say they did well and move on to another project, never mind that they totally fucked up the long term viability of the company before they left.
yea this sums it up best
no need for the middle man bs

I’m pretty sure they approached her but… they are a legit agency. But they had a relationship before of they ran her social media for years. She’s close to 25 and they have been handing her shit since she was like 15. Last year she told them the week of her dad’s birthday she was taking off to take him to Greece. They had her hold up making plans and let them do it. They got them vip access to all the ancient locations she just had to take pictures send them back for the agency to post them. The agency had to do sponsored posts and do write ups on how much she was enjoying the trip. They do everything they can to increase her profile and by doing that they can charge more for her to appear places. And because they can charge more they get paid more.

These OF agencies are just interested in draining the girls.
Yeah that really does sound professional. And I’m pretty sure they weren’t half assing it with her image either. The keyword there is “legit”also. I mean sounds more like a talent/modeling agency than what we see here.

I used to sub to a few girls because even though I can find free content of theirs on certain ya'know, forums, I liked what they were doing and could tell them directly. I canceled all my subs now though because the DM's are just spam with old videos.

Back
Top Bottom