EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

I noticed pages that stopped putting it on the page to buy and moved it to DMs, which does mean you have to interact with the agency if you want something. This of course opens someone up to all kinds of unknowns, which its best to just watch yourself and walk away if you arent getting what you want.
thats pretty much the agency model-plan.
if they could just get, lets say 300 fans a month to buy an incredibly bland $30 PPV after subscription. That totals around 10k. But lets be honest, they are suckering so many more than 300 fans a month for that amount.
10k is like small potatoes for most agencies. But you also have to keep in mind, if you dont get what you want, they wont care, chances are they still got some $ from ya. So multiply them doing that in the thousands to other customers, and its money in the bank for them.
I flat out tell agencies, 'i dont buy ppv's without preview of some kind'

It sorta is like gambling for some people (fans) though, the idea if they keep spending $, maybe they'll get that prized PPV they are after, but it never comes. (those influencers posting hard nips publicly on IG/TIKTOK makes fans think if they show THAT much on socials, then so much more MUST be on OF)

I dunno, i like to know the model personally abit before i beat it to their pics. Because in all honesty, IG pics would suffice, and i save myself hundreds $, if not thousands $ for mere morsels. Because at that point, it gets pathetic.
But i do tip big for custom content, which is why i prefer non-agency, because even the models with agencies that offer customs, make it incredibly difficult.
I still find it funny when I see an agency post "Tip me $$$ if you love me!" just free money their way. Nothing promised in return. Hilarious.

Last edited:
thats pretty much the agency model-plan, if they could just get, lets say 300 fans a month to buy an incredibly bland $30 PPV after subscription. That totals around 10k. But lets be honest, they are suckering so many more than 300 fans a month for that amount.
10k is like small potatoes for most agencies. But you also have to keep in mind, if you dont get what you want, they wont care, chances are they still got some $ from ya. So multiply them doing that in the thousands to other customers, and its money in the bank for them.
I flat out tell agencies, 'i dont buy ppv's without preview of some kind'

It sorta is like gambling for some people (fans) though, the idea if they keep spending $, maybe they'll get that prized PPV they are after, but it never comes. (those influencers posting hard nips publicly on IG/TIKTOK makes fans think if they show THAT much on socials, then so much more MUST be on OF)

I dunno, i like to know the model personally abit before i beat it to their pics. Because in all honesty, IG pics would suffice, and i save myself hundreds $, if not thousands $ for mere morsels. And at that point, it gets pathetic.
But i do tip big for custom content, which is why i prefer non-agency, because even the models with agencies that offer customs, make it incredibly difficult.
I still find it funny when I see an agency post "Tip me $$$ if you love me!" just free money their way. Nothing promised in return. Hilarious.
Right, i know its not all agencies everywhere and the ones i have been exposed to tend to be certain repeat methods since the girls were in that same circle. I agree it only takes a little to make a lot since enough people like myself used to be like eh whats 3 bucks? if they did a good enough job, there are enough buyers all the time. On that same note I have told agencies the same thing and I dont buy anything without at least a preview and that never failed at the time. They sent it. Not every agency is awful, but its the ones that are that have to keep up the scam and baiting.

Long gone are the days where live camming was a thing for any girl on OF and twitter. Thats what made OF so popular and easy access to them being able to interact if you wanted but do it on your own time. I was just on CB for the first time in a long time to see if there were any new agency girls running their usual methods and was surprised how little is on there. There used to be pages upon pages of anything you wanted, and now its not even a single page. I know this isnt a normal time for many but those sites seem to be intermittent instead of constant like several years ago. Yes, social media expansion also helped and seeing someone on there somewhere will likely cause you to go look if youre that infatuated.

Its crazy how varied custom pricing can be, but anymore it has to be worth it to them, so that number does vary. I imagine if you really want something from a popular girl its going to really cost you, but i would be hesitant to buy anything through an agency. Just my opinion. I recently asked a girl that originally wasnt in an agency for one and noticed the DM and page was off from how she normally did things previously. The agency jumped right in and said yes to everything, and someone fucked up because they lowballed it and the girl actually got on later and upped the price because they had no idea what her rates were before since I have gotten customs from her last year. I called them out and said the least the agency could do was make sure they know what she used to charge and proceeded to waste their time for another hour trying to go back and forth saying she was in the wrong DM and talking to someone else about the exact same thing lol. Anyway I unsubbed right there and let it run out and they were still blowing up my DMs trying to sell it a month later, i eventually had to block them.

Speaking of customs, how do you deal with the time between the custom is ordered and when they deliver it? I have trouble with that in-between time because they'll keep pushing for PPV, and I always just say "maybe after the custom is delivered babe" and it almost gets confrontational with their responses "awww can't you just open up one rn?" and it takes all my maturity to not type "I JUST FUCKING SAID 'MAYBE AFTER THE CUSTOM', jfc quit it already and don't bother me again until you've got the video ready!" but I don't want to make things hostile or weird before the girl's about to film something intimate for me. Maybe I'm overthinking it?

Speaking of customs, how do you deal with the time between the custom is ordered and when they deliver it? I have trouble with that in-between time because they'll keep pushing for PPV, and I always just say "maybe after the custom is delivered babe" and it almost gets confrontational with their responses "awww can't you just open up one rn?" and it takes all my maturity to not type "I JUST FUCKING SAID 'MAYBE AFTER THE CUSTOM', jfc quit it already and don't bother me again until you've got the video ready!" but I don't want to make things hostile or weird before the girl's about to film something intimate for me. Maybe I'm overthinking it?
You are right you dont want to make things weird for sure, but her bugging you about PPV is untasteful and in my opinion sign you deal with agency not the model. As any actual model with brains would be smarter not nag a customer who ordered and maybe even paid for custom and leave you alone until its done.

Give them a week, if not open a ticket with customer support and they'll force them to deliver within a few days

Yeah, it can be annoying when they nag like that but you gotta shift into neutral and just calmly stand your ground. But sometimes I have fun with it and say things like, "hey, I already told the previous shift that I won't be paying more until I get the custom. They must not have given you the memo."

That sounds like agency trash right from the start with them getting confrontational. I get them to stick to a timeframe if they dont have one out there, and allow a little grace period as long as its within reason. Agencies often try to pass off customs with already made content, so I would be extremely skeptical you are getting something from her, unless you know for sure it was the girl you were talking to, but given the context, I highly doubt it. You did it right by not blowing up on them, but give it that time frame before you decide what you want to do after that. Its stupid but it makes you look better in OFs eyes if you dont do something that OF could deem "hostile" somehow. I dont buy anything until the custom is delivered unless i personally know its just the girl running the page and no agency involvement. Then it isnt weird because they would be sending extra PPVs as normal, at least in my experience.

It sorta is like gambling for some people (fans) though, the idea if they keep spending $, maybe they'll get that prized PPV they are after, but it never comes.

giphy.gif

you did good not to loose your cool. next time agree on a delivery date in advance.

Like Lily Lou before her there's another rogue agency this time with Olivia Austin

"Hey guys !!! It’s a man you been talking to all this time. Olivia is not paying her management company a fucking you all over. Find a better caliber person to adore !!"

Sharing her personal phone number in California and Idaho

Also shared this dropbox link for free!

*link should work now until it gets nuked

Last edited:
Like Lily Lou before her there's another rogue agency this time with Olivia Austin

"Hey guys !!! It’s a man you been talking to all this time. Olivia is not paying her management company a fucking you all over. Find a better caliber person to adore !!"

Sharing her personal phone number in California and Idaho

Also shared this dropbox link for free!

can u post original screenshot when they sent that msg? just curious and how can u not pay an agency, dont they have access to direct deposit of influencer account. unless the agency was just "one guy" they hired

can u post original screenshot when they sent that msg? just curious and how can u not pay an agency, dont they have access to direct deposit of influencer account. unless the agency was just "one guy" they hired
Depends how much control they give over to the agency. I think typically the model will still have their bank details on the account and then the agency will send them an invoice each month.

Yeah, it can be annoying when they nag like that but you gotta shift into neutral and just calmly stand your ground. But sometimes I have fun with it and say things like, "hey, I already told the previous shift that I won't be paying more until I get the custom. They must not have given you the memo."
The prices on gloria's videos are insanely expensive for the quality. I salute you for even providing them. $150 for that bj vid and the dildo is not even in the frame half the time. Agencies trying to milk every single dollar they can get.

The prices on gloria's videos are insanely expensive for the quality. I salute you for even providing them. $150 for that bj vid and the dildo is not even in the frame half the time. Agencies trying to milk every single dollar they can get.
I appreciate that, thanks. She's insane, honestly. Every decent video of hers starts at $200 and the quality has never been very good. So one has to haggle aggressively to get the prices down because they're usually only going down by like $10-20 on "her discount." I've dug my heels on some content that have gone down to $100...so that tells you about her price variability.

There are so many other awesome girls out there who are willing to give you 4k source quality customs at the prices she commands. It's sickening really.

I appreciate that, thanks. She's insane, honestly. Every decent video of hers starts at $200 and the quality has never been very good. So one has to haggle aggressively to get the prices down because they're usually only going down by like $10-20 on "her discount." I've dug my heels on some content that have gone down to $100...so that tells you about her price variability.

There are so many other awesome girls out there who are willing to give you 4k source quality customs at the prices she commands. It's sickening really.
Yeah, ive seen you also post lilliecats videos. Now that's a woman that's worth the money and not an agency in sight.

so one thing i noticed with Onlyfans trying to distance themselves legally with responsibility regarding agencies.
Is that, they heavily feature and promote all the top earners (primarily agency run accounts) on their OF TV page (those posts you see show up on your wall) https://of.tv/
All the models on that page that i follow ARE RUN by agencies, if anyone can spot any on there that actually run their own account, lemme know. But well know all know its bullshit. They are just as complicit for enabling the practice.

i'm embarrassed to say i've spent hundreds $ on some of these "models" JUST on conversation/asks/replies, tipping them to ask personal questions only they could answer. Now I know it was just some random men all along.
I never gave personal info, but I literally tipped $200-400 for a specific answer/reply. Such as "can I get your thoughts on this or whats your favorite etc etc">they give me a price> I tip $ what they ask>bullshit agency reply.

If that isn't the textbook definition of fraud, then I dont know what is.

Last edited:
Has anyone else had trouble buying nude photos and videos lately?

I politely ask the model what content she has available or, if I already know, to send me some nude PPVs, but the agencies want to sext, chat or otherwise waste my time. I have money to spend and I want to give it to you, but I’m not interested in messaging with some guy named Kumar.

I guess the agencies’ strategy is to try to make me feel connected to the models, so that I ultimately spend more money, but it’s not working and, in the short term, causing the models to lose sales.

And no offense to Kumar. I’m sure he’s a great guy and that we would be friends in other contexts.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom