Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

HungryMycologist

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Of course there can be scammers but it's clear that the management agency/OF market is getting oversaturated, imagine the difference in succeeding on OF a few years ago during the pandemic when it was fewer creators and everyone was stuck at home compared to now when it's way more creators and people have other expenses to spend on.

taroberts2212

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 16, 2023
The pandemic started in 2020. It hasn't been that long since vaccinations began or since people started to socialize in large numbers again. That these management companies have possibly reached market oversaturation in that short of a period of time is either an indication of incredibly poor or incredibly incompetent services and/or incredibly limited demand for their services.

Granted, I'm pretty sure that management companies have been doing things like this since before 2020, but it's amazing to see how they fucked up something that should have been easy in such a short amount of time.

october24

Tier 3 Sub
May 13, 2024
Simple way to out them. If they start stair-stepping you up from pics to vids to custom, challenge them.

Ask for a real-time pic. Non-nude. Give them a number of fingers to hold underneath their face. Or even tip them $5 to get it… better than $25 for the same content you could get in these or similar forums or “leak” sites.

I’ve asked 5 times now and none took me up… but at least I confirmed. I’m not interested DMing with a dude sitting in a warehouse in Pakistan.

One of those seemed like they would do it, but then blocked me.

Last edited:

Inja

Fan
Sep 24, 2022
I confronted one, she refused to send any customs, she asked for $200 for a voice message and ridiculous prices for Instagram quality pictures. She then got her timezones mixed up and claimed her IG stories were not actually live. For now she hasn't blocked me yet but no more replies to my messages

Hannya Man

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2024
take screenshots of the dms where she agreed to do the customs and u paying for it. write to support make it clear you are not asking for a refund but you are askin for what you paid for and how and show proof of her refusing and ask they intervene. they will write to them and tell them straighten up and fly right. if the bitch still refuses to do u have grounds to tell of she is being fraudulent and they have to take direct action.

Last edited:

october24

Tier 3 Sub
May 13, 2024
Replying to my own post with an update. Got blocked by another one. When you ask for the “proof pic” they have a script that talks about being busy with school… or backed up with requests… or new and “just learning” OF. Another ‘tell’ for sure.

Last one claimed I was requesting free content even though I said a simple non-nude pic… from a model that posts just about every hour.

So amending my plan to offer them a tip of $5 for the “prove it” pic. Better than spending the big $$$ on BS.

On a mission to out as many as I can. Would start listing them but might get deleted or blocked here? What does anyone think?

Scopettino

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 18, 2024
a bit ot, but useful to explaine how different it is on other platforms

Im on stripchat. Yesterday I was spying a private show of 2 beautiful models, Im subscribed to their fan club so I have that privilege.
Around half show one of the models starts to laugh and doesnt stop, at same time they were cheating moving the dildo everywhere but not in the right spot... so after the show I send them a message saying it was one of the worst pvt for that reason. result: banned for offensive behaviour...
Today I contacted the support, opened the chat with the guy and explained what happened. He immediatly started to check the message I sent and after a couple minutes came back to me saying Ill be refunded of the fan club subscrption

fair

Scopettino

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 18, 2024
exactly

2 more details
1 hour ago I got the refund on credit card
I was in the middle of the month of subscrption, but they refunded me the whole month...

for me OF can shut down now...
and Im pretty sure all other platforms are on the same line, its OF that is on its own line

wanna get a custom? ask for it while you look at the model face live
and in some way, if you dont want anything too complicated, you can have a custom and watch the model while she does it

Scopettino

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 18, 2024

and on same par are models that take advantage of OF to make money...

the model I said before that admitted to has an assistent on OF tries to sell a video with a 15/20 $ per minute rate
on stripchat she does private live shows (you can ask her what to do) for 6$ per minute...
you know the price before and you have the list of what you can ask
you can even read the reviews other customers wrote to her shows

wwzz

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 6, 2022
I got chargeback in 5 hours after a report on iwantclips coz of didn't get custom in 2-3 week. Thats still a good site, i don't think that there r agencies on their chat/PM, sometimes 1-2 day answer time.

I use chaturbate, stripchat, livejasmin for pvt shows with no issues so far.

Reactions: Scopettino