EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

some agencies definitely go through the extra trouble of trying to sound like the model they are representing, like bhad bhabie with all her slang. i've seen it with other models too that are definitely agencies.
they definitely hold onto all the good stuff until you've proven yourself $$. The same model i mentioned earlier who is now 20, started OF when she was 18 (but always had an agency). I have been inquiring about some content she released (that i dont have) when she was 18 (2022), but they tell me they dont have ANYTHING anymore from when they were 18. that they deleted it all, also from 2023 apparently. I have a hard time believing that because it equates to throwing money away.

obviously they tell me this after not spending enough and even after i requested a refund because one of the PPV's they sent me wasnt anything at all what i asked for. so i got put on their shit list. YET i am subbed AND tipped for VIP status.
I dont get ANY VIP labeled ppv's, i've got them too suspicious. even though i dont ever get VIP tagged (mass message/automatic) PPV's from any model that I'm VIP on. It'll be great if anyone on here showed me a VIP labeled (mass message/automatic) PPV from someone they follow, cause i dont think agencies do it.
There's no money in that if they were honest/fair. They only send "VIP exclusives" after you MESSAGE them for it. When its most
likely vanilla content (same shit everyone else gets). You would have to have 2 diff VIP accounts and 1 non-VIP for same model and see if they do indeed send the same "VIP PPV" to 2 VIP accounts and none to Non-VIP. I HIGHLY doubt it.

Im wondering what they labeled my username? "hasnt tipped in awhile guy"?
the only potential "VIP" thing agencies do is have you pay a certain amount, and they could make a list that only sends content to those that have paid to get added on that list. its similar to if we were to create lists of models however we see fit. it is not in any way a guaranteed or automatic thing though, and most of the time it is a huge scam. if you dont see them advertise it on their page, there is no way to get it with little exception. its just another cash grab and a way for them to milk money by paying for something that gives you no benefit. you could probably message them for a video if you know what it is, and they would send it if they want to make a sale, but most of them are too stupid to realize it. the only decent ones actually send out content but it is usually inflated beyond what it would ever be worth even to the most desperate coomer. also, if they are not sending you content like that, then they are just trying to milk even more by having you buy things you dont want. move on and let them go fuck off.

Reading this topic I agree that being VIP it's bullshit and also a scam agencies do to all of you. Like a model hardly will produce 3 types of content a day, maybe, but it's more like a no! So if the model or the agency post a video, than the extended one as a PPV, than a more exclusive one for VIP it's more work, if not more sex being recorded in action, more work for editing a video for VIP.

The model I got blessed 🙏 work like this: first I think she is by herself, not an agency behind, just she and a cameramen, well she posts for everyone subbed, than make other video just for PPV, than she charges $40 for the blurred version and $100 for unblurred version. I think $100 for a video it's A FUCKING FORTUNE! But $40 it's OK, the videos last 20-40 minutes though.

She sometimes says: "Send tips for the unblurred video", but the same can be get on DM asking her. And as OF don't give a fuck for tips you send, just DMs, I think tips must be just a way a fan give money for nothing. Just to please the model.

VIP doesnt exist its made up category ...some extra step you need to hoop trough with sending money as you never have proof you actually get content someone who is not in VIP wont.
I've had good experiences and bad experiences with VIP. You just have to sus out for yourself if it's a cash grab or not.

I dont get ANY VIP labeled ppv's, i've got them too suspicious. even though i dont ever get VIP tagged (mass message/automatic) PPV's from any model that I'm VIP on. It'll be great if anyone on here showed me a VIP labeled (mass message/automatic) PPV from someone they follow, cause i dont think agencies do it.
There's no money in that if they were honest/fair. They only send "VIP exclusives" after you MESSAGE them for it. When its most
likely vanilla content (same shit everyone else gets). You would have to have 2 diff VIP accounts and 1 non-VIP for same model and see if they do indeed send the same "VIP PPV" to 2 VIP accounts and none to Non-VIP. I HIGHLY doubt it.
I only know of one guy who has gotten mass messages while being a VIP of a model’s page, but he didn’t interact with that page for months after she changed agencies and there was a very obvious difference in dm communication. I’m guessing they did it to try to lure him back after he didn’t spend a cent or send a dm or a very long time.

I regret most of my VIP statuses on accounts. No tip to text is nice when you have questions about content, but any money you end up saving there you’ll lose 10-fold by jacked up prices for the same content the normies get.

I only know of one guy who has gotten mass messages while being a VIP of a model’s page, but he didn’t interact with that page for months after she changed agencies and there was a very obvious difference in dm communication. I’m guessing they did it to try to lure him back after he didn’t spend a cent or send a dm or a very long time.

I regret most of my VIP statuses on accounts. No tip to text is nice when you have questions about content, but any money you end up saving there you’ll lose 10-fold by jacked up prices for the same content the normies get.
thats probably another definite grounds for fraud and a lawsuit in my opinion. if they're telling you to tip VIP to to receive VIP exclusives, but they never label it VIP, because "VIP exclusive content" doesnt exist.

How serious does a court case/lawsuit have to be where onlyfans has to hand over access of their system so plaintiff can indeed make a case to see that tipping for VIP never resulted in any content that was reserved for VIP members. I must have seen "VIP Exclusive" maybe like once like 2 years ago on some account, never again.

thats probably another definite grounds for fraud and a lawsuit in my opinion. if they're telling you to tip VIP to to receive VIP exclusives, but they never label it VIP, because "VIP exclusive content" doesnt exist.

How serious does a court case/lawsuit have to be where onlyfans has to hand over access of their system so plaintiff can indeed make a case to see that tipping for VIP never resulted in any content that was reserved for VIP members. I must have seen "VIP Exclusive" maybe like once like 2 years ago on some account, never again.
from how it looks, any litigation would cost far more than anything anyone would recover from pursuing it. that is unless you somehow spend so many tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on that fraud, which is fucking crazy on any level. these are simple contract cases, and yes, there are levels of fraud or deception going on here, it would take a fairly large number of people to make it worthwhile for any attorney, even if they were only looking to make a name for themselves, and potentially set a precedent, but it would be a good precedent to establish.

what makes it even worse is that since OF puts the responsibility of the agency on the model, the model would be the one to get sued, who would then have to go after the agency, and because the agency is probably in another country outside of these laws, its one big fucking mess. how it would ever get sorted out would be anyones guess, and im sure there are some similarities in these international laws that may apply, fat chance of ever getting anything done in countries where they can close up shop in an hour and be setup within the next one. i dont doubt that these agencies have at least a handle on how to get away with it enough, at least where they are located.

i only like OF from lesser known smalltime girls, they dont have enough popularity or following to have an agency run it, and generally rates are way cheaper for PPV custom content..

Besides, the popular girls i can jus go to forums such as this one to find their content lol

i only like OF from lesser known smalltime girls, they dont have enough popularity or following to have an agency run it, and generally rates are way cheaper for PPV custom content..

Besides, the popular girls i can jus go to forums such as this one to find their content lol
I think you are going to be shocked to discover a lot of them have agency run pages too, but its becoming very obvious to spot them now. they run a very similar formula. Im not sure there are any legit OFs of models in eastern european countries lol

If you have two accounts then you can see that you are getting different PPVs than regular subs and you can see that when you get the same posts they are either free or at a discount.
Do you have to make a new identity with a new card to make a second OF account?

She kinda seems real . Like her agency for me at least seems very believable . I had one account and she blocked me on both because I responded to one of her messages no to a question like would you fuck me or not . That happened a year ago . Now I text her from another account , we texted and I left her on read when she wanted me to buy something . After that she said if you leave me like this again , I won't talk to you again . She probably is not real but they do stuff to make you believe her . Also all this buy or I leave is so manipulative . And I remember 2 times she send content for free by accident because she forgot to lock it .
Gloria's account is VERY emotionally manipulative. You can spend hundreds of dollars and it's always, "please, just one more video! I wanna be naughty with you! I'll give you a bonus!" I've had to be very clear with her handlers.

I'll tell you this: there's nothing quieter than my inbox after telling an agency chatter, "I've given enough for this month. I'm done." That is...until they change shifts! :LUL

Back
Top Bottom