EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

Probably a good idea. I'll have to do that as im curious to see how badly ive been getting screwed lol. Thanks for the info.
I’ve had two accounts for a while. I use the same card and haven’t had an account banned or anything.

Depends on the account on how screwed you get, some are really bad. Katie Willams has a vip tier that is advertised as $200, but there’s a mass message sent out literally every day to non-vip subs for $20-30 that gets them “vip access.” You end up paying more for the same shit. I’ve compared bundle descriptions before (sometimes they rewrite them when they send them out to VIPs, but you can usually figure it out) and it’s usually 2-3 times as much as what non-VIPs pay, sometimes more.You might get an extra pic or two, but it’s just slightly different angles than the rest of them.

I’ve had two accounts for a while. I use the same card and haven’t had an account banned or anything.

Depends on the account on how screwed you get, some are really bad. Katie Willams has a vip tier that is advertised as $200, but there’s a mass message sent out literally every day to non-vip subs for $20-30 that gets them “vip access.” You end up paying more for the same shit. I’ve compared bundle descriptions before (sometimes they rewrite them when they send them out to VIPs, but you can usually figure it out) and it’s usually 2-3 times as much as what non-VIPs pay, sometimes more.You might get an extra pic or two, but it’s just slightly different angles than the rest of them.
That is exactly whats happening to me. I dont get any vip content (even though i am one) and get charged anywhere from 2-4 times more for the content that i do get sent that turns out to be milder than what normal subs get. The VIP is pointless. I only just figured all this out. It's bullshit.

i pissed one off until THEY said "i don't have to deal with this, good bye", just to be in full selling mode some hours later. i laughed my ass off.
Gloria Sol does this to me every day. I'll tell Shift A "I don't have anymore money to spend this month" and then Shift B bugs me at 3 AM going "hi dear! wanna have fun?"

Cyberstephanie's OF fell off so hard.

The people running her account are so fucking annoying lol.

Where are you baby? Are you busy? Why don't you have renew on?

I literally told them I don't mind buying a video here and there but stop the constant spam 😭

That is exactly whats happening to me. I dont get any vip content (even though i am one) and get charged anywhere from 2-4 times more for the content that i do get sent that turns out to be milder than what normal subs get. The VIP is pointless. I only just figured all this out. It's bullshit.
There was a time where Katie’s vip actually got better content. You could get uncensored topless stuff if you were vip, no scribbles or emojis. I don’t think she was sending it out to non-VIPs, but I’m not sure. But that gradually got more expensive and now she doesn’t show her nips to anyone anymore, as far as I can tell.

Just like with everything regarding OF these days, vip used to be worth something (although I’m sure there were always accounts were it was a scam) but now it’s meaningless.

Why doesn't OF just have different subscription tiers like Fansly or Passes? That would help a lot of this VIP nonsense.

Why doesn't OF just have different subscription tiers like Fansly or Passes? That would help a lot of this VIP nonsense.
Because then the agencies would have to figure out a better way to scam instead of laying out what you would get through a certain subscription. This way they can say sub to this vip and still do nothing. Although the vip thing is nothing new, its still just a different angle on a way to milk subs for more money with little effort. Its not that fansly or passes cant run the same scam, but because there isnt nearly enough traffic there, it will take longer before any of that takes hold imo

There was a time where Katie’s vip actually got better content. You could get uncensored topless stuff if you were vip, no scribbles or emojis. I don’t think she was sending it out to non-VIPs, but I’m not sure. But that gradually got more expensive and now she doesn’t show her nips to anyone anymore, as far as I can tell.

Just like with everything regarding OF these days, vip used to be worth something (although I’m sure there were always accounts were it was a scam) but now it’s meaningless.
I think back in 2019/2020 agencies were much rarer and only the largest accounts were likely to be run by agencies and I had some good experiences interacting with models. Now agencies have proliferated to the point that any account, no matter how small they are, could be run by an agency. OnlyFans allows them to have 3 accounts now, so a model could easily have 2 primary accounts, a free account and a VIP page, which they promote with their main social media, and a 3rd account under a completely different name that tries to attract a different audience. So a small account you stumble across could actually be the 3rd account of a well-established creator.

Because then the agencies would have to figure out a better way to scam
This is the answer to every fair and reasonable suggestion for OF. The other part that goes with this: if agencies are scamming people and making money, that means OF is making money. There are a lot of really simple things OF could do to increase transparency and make the sub experience better and more honest. But people would spend less money if that would happen, which means OF would make less.

This is the answer to every fair and reasonable suggestion for OF. The other part that goes with this: if agencies are scamming people and making money, that means OF is making money. There are a lot of really simple things OF could do to increase transparency and make the sub experience better and more honest. But people would spend less money if that would happen, which means OF would make less.
And unfortunately, no consumer protection agency is going to touch a site associated with sex work (as much onlyfans will deny that sex work).

I agree with you. What I dont understand though is how so many people are that big of fools for constantly falling for it. Yes, I have been burned at times, but I immediately moved on and that page will never see another cent from me. I may have tried getting refunded depending on what it was, or if curiosity got the better of me, jokes on me, but that was rare. I would think they could be making more money because instead of questioning if content I am interested in is trash or not, I wouldnt be thinking about it and would probably go for it. Instead, when a page is run by an agency, Im quite selective today and about the only way I will buy something is if it hasnt been leaked. I know not everyone knows of this place, which stands to reason. And yes this is about OF and their awful customer approach, which again I agree with you. They have the traffic. Its not like this is doing anything but getting people to spend money instead of not doing it if they were to implement something that would let them make a better decision. I guess they are profitable on stupidity and lack of common sense.

At least i got a refund on the most recent scam, but now im restricted so maybe it wasnt completely an agency. Now im working on the vip fee refund because fuck her lol. I'll never pay vip or tip anything ever again. I think im done with OF either way after this mess.

I agree with you. What I dont understand though is how so many people are that big of fools for constantly falling for it. Yes, I have been burned at times, but I immediately moved on and that page will never see another cent from me. I may have tried getting refunded depending on what it was, or if curiosity got the better of me, jokes on me, but that was rare. I would think they could be making more money because instead of questioning if content I am interested in is trash or not, I wouldnt be thinking about it and would probably go for it. Instead, when a page is run by an agency, Im quite selective today and about the only way I will buy something is if it hasnt been leaked. I know not everyone knows of this place, which stands to reason. And yes this is about OF and their awful customer approach, which again I agree with you. They have the traffic. Its not like this is doing anything but getting people to spend money instead of not doing it if they were to implement something that would let them make a better decision. I guess they are profitable on stupidity and lack of common sense.
On the whole, I agree with you. My spending on OF has dropped considerably in the last 9-15 months as agencies have gotten out of control. There are a few pages I’ve spent a bunch on in the past, don’t hardly spend anything on them anymore cuz they’re so obviously run by agencies, but would absolutely start spending more again if the model started running them again. But there’s a few things to keep in mind:

1. Almost everyone on OF has to find out the hard way that agencies run accounts, or at least they used to. I eventually caught on but it took me a bit. Even with things like the Reuters article, there are more people that don’t know what agencies do on OF than those that do.

2. Someone else posted this recently, but it’s a great point. Anyone who’s new to OF in the last 6-9 months doesn’t know any better. You used to be able to easily tell the difference cuz there were actual model-run accounts that weren’t hard to find. With so many accounts being run by agencies, they might think instant responses is normal. They’ll eventually catch on, but will probably spend some money before they do.

3. If the model has a decent following on IG, Snap, or TikTok, they just have to throw a link out to their OF on their socials every so often to get a fresh batch of suckers. They’ll probably take longer to catch on cuz they want to believe they’re interacting with the model they’ve been following. Once enough get smart and leave, they can just post the link again.

- keep spreading the word by commenting on their IG/TWITTER/TIKTOK posts that fans are flirting with a guy by subscribing to on their spicy page, but use dummy account because they will ban you on that social. also bring up that they overcharge $

- if they primarily only send you gray (previewless) ppv's, it's an agency and the PPV is shit and most likely same stuff others get for far more cheaper.

- i noticed a specific model will make a 3-5 minute video of pretty much same amount of skin BUT then cut it up to various lengths like 30 seconds or 1:10 min etc clips so they can resell it to you again or others so technically its "not the same clip" and they've played within the confines of not violating TOS. Also, makes it somewhat easier for them to track who is leaking what.
- yes its THEM on their socials (most likely) but not them on their paid sites. socials merely serve as advertising. at most, they probably just login to their OF accounts to see how much they've made and be on their way. them going on OF live does not mean its them in the dm's. I know a model who admitted to me on snapchat they switch to an agency, but every now and then, will do a OF live show.
she'll probably stop doing them since she just recently switched and people are gonna most likely comment on it.

- keep spreading the word by commenting on their IG/TWITTER/TIKTOK posts that fans are flirting with a guy by subscribing to on their spicy page, but use dummy account because they will ban you on that social. also bring up that they overcharge $

- if they primarily only send you gray (previewless) ppv's, it's an agency and the PPV is shit and most likely same stuff others get for far more cheaper.

- i noticed a specific model will make a 3-5 minute video of pretty much same amount of skin BUT then cut it up to various lengths like 30 seconds or 1:10 min etc clips so they can resell it to you again or others so technically its "not the same clip" and they've played within the confines of not violating TOS. Also, makes it somewhat easier for them to track who is leaking what.
- yes its THEM on their socials (most likely) but not them on their paid sites. socials merely serve as advertising. at most, they probably just login to their OF accounts to see how much they've made and be on their way. them going on OF live does not mean its them in the dm's. I know a model who admitted to me on snapchat they switch to an agency, but every now and then, will do a OF live show.
she'll probably stop doing them since she just recently switched and people are gonna most likely comment on it.
them doing live OF shows is just to make you believe its actually her running her paige.

On the whole, I agree with you. My spending on OF has dropped considerably in the last 9-15 months as agencies have gotten out of control. There are a few pages I’ve spent a bunch on in the past, don’t hardly spend anything on them anymore cuz they’re so obviously run by agencies, but would absolutely start spending more again if the model started running them again. But there’s a few things to keep in mind:

1. Almost everyone on OF has to find out the hard way that agencies run accounts, or at least they used to. I eventually caught on but it took me a bit. Even with things like the Reuters article, there are more people that don’t know what agencies do on OF than those that do.

2. Someone else posted this recently, but it’s a great point. Anyone who’s new to OF in the last 6-9 months doesn’t know any better. You used to be able to easily tell the difference cuz there were actual model-run accounts that weren’t hard to find. With so many accounts being run by agencies, they might think instant responses is normal. They’ll eventually catch on, but will probably spend some money before they do.

3. If the model has a decent following on IG, Snap, or TikTok, they just have to throw a link out to their OF on their socials every so often to get a fresh batch of suckers. They’ll probably take longer to catch on cuz they want to believe they’re interacting with the model they’ve been following. Once enough get smart and leave, they can just post the link again.
You are right though. I understand how its different from those that were on OF before agencies were few and far between vs now where finding a girl that runs her page is a needle in a haystack. There arent any reliable ways to know when a page is run by an agency either and even the agency will do things different from page to page sometimes, even if they do follow a similar format. It does get obvious and the only way to know is to sub to a page usually and catch on after a while if you dont know already. I dont mind pages that do have such a large amount of content that it would be nearly impossible for a girl to manage all of that, and getting content would likely take an amount of time that I probably wouldnt wait around for, but that is still besides the point to an extent. Im with you as well and my spending has practically stopped on agency pages with little exception

As someone who doesnt participate in chatting myself, it took me a while to care about agencies stepping in since I had to force myself to start using DMs to buy content, but that was the one thing they do provide is selling content quickly, and ignoring after is easy if you dont mind spam. I noticed pages that stopped putting it on the page to buy and moved it to DMs, which does mean you have to interact with the agency if you want something. This of course opens someone up to all kinds of unknowns, which its best to just watch yourself and walk away if you arent getting what you want. I dont deal with any shady pages, and if they try to go that route of getting information from you, its easy to never come back again imo.

Yes, anyone with a good sized following will get people to sub out of curiosity. What happens after that is anyones guess. Its stupid to repeat it, but the only way this will change is if enough people can stop spending altogether and voice their complaints with OF where it counts. Money talks and ive seen it hit some pages that were generally immune to such things and because one page I have to wait for the sub to expire is running out of scams, its funny to go back through and see the messages and PPVs change price from 200 to like 10 over the last few months. All it took was a handful of pissed off people to get the word out on her page and enough saw it to be mindful of what they buy. Of course the agencies have tons of these girls and there are new ones every week, so until something is done higher up, this grift will continue.

Back
Top Bottom