EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ZiaFox - Discussion

I honestly think she's probably still dating that guy and didn't broke up. She just tweeted that to try and make it private instead. I haven't watched her recent shows so idk if she has said something about it, but one of her recent tweets made me doubt the whole break up thing lol

I honestly think she's probably still dating that guy and didn't broke up. She just tweeted that to try and make it private instead. I haven't watched her recent shows so idk if she has said something about it, but one of her recent tweets made me doubt the whole break up thing lol
Well, if she plans on doing B/G content in the future then it might be pretty obvious that she is still with them. :monkaHmm:

While itā€™s plausible, Iā€™d guess itā€™s doubtful theyā€™re still together. She talked about if for a little while on her birthday, she didnā€™t get in to specifics, but talked about how they viewed situations differently and that led to issues

While itā€™s plausible, Iā€™d guess itā€™s doubtful theyā€™re still together. She talked about if for a little while on her birthday, she didnā€™t get in to specifics, but talked about how they viewed situations differently and that led to issues

Then I doubt thereā€™s any B/G content plans in the future. I donā€™t see her as the type to make content like that with someone she doesnā€™t have a personal relationship with. And I donā€™t see her either getting a boyfriend anytime soon.

Then I doubt thereā€™s any B/G content plans in the future. I donā€™t see her as the type to make content like that with someone she doesnā€™t have a personal relationship with. And I donā€™t see her either getting a boyfriend anytime soon.
Probably not, but Iā€™m guessing there was a large portion of those who thought sheā€™s never make any even with someone she had a personal relationship with, so weā€™ll just have to see. One things for sure, itā€™d be wayyyy overpriced :KEKW:

Let me guess, he wasn't down with dating a sex worker after obtaining said sex worker GF? šŸ˜‚

Let me guess, he wasn't down with dating a sex worker after obtaining said sex worker GF? šŸ˜‚
She didn't specify, kept it pretty vague especially since he's still one of her simps. Remember she tweeted out something about being "walked alll over" by those she loves, i'm 99% sure that was about him, so my guess is it had to do with something other than sex work

She didn't specify, kept it pretty vague especially since he's still one of her simps. Remember she tweeted out something about being "walked alll over" by those she loves, i'm 99% sure that was about him, so my guess is it had to do with something other than sex work
I would like to meet the guy who ends up banging and dating a camgirl he used to tip, who then breaks up with her and still goes back to tipping her :KEKW:

I would like to meet the guy who ends up banging and dating a camgirl he used to tip, who then breaks up with her and still goes back to tipping her :KEKW:
Yeah, this is like the ultimate level of getting cucked by a camgirl, pretty bizarre behaviour after you've fucked her :LUL

Did anyone managed to get the Snapchat public blowjob show? Iā€™m kinda curious if it was B/G blowjob or dildo, as she said she was going to send pics of her chest covered in cum to her nude Snapchat.

Did anyone managed to get the Snapchat public blowjob show? Iā€™m kinda curious if it was B/G blowjob or dildo, as she said she was going to send pics of her chest covered in cum to her nude Snapchat.
Sorry, I can't be of help. I refuse to pay for her premium snap after I already bought the original premium "forever" snap that actually was only good for a few years until she changed her mind, started a new one, tripled the price, refused to allow for a prorated credit, and then unfriended me for asking what's up.

Venting aside, I came here to laugh that she has exactly three nude posts (2 are pic sets) since Jan. 31 on her Fansly. She said two weeks ago that she would be posting again soon. šŸ¤” That's some scammy shit.

I donā€™t have her snap, but Iā€™m certain it was a dildo, no chance in hell sheā€™d put anything bg related on her public snap and she uses fake cum quite often. Iā€™m sure you didnā€™t miss anything

Zia has some of the best shows of all time when she wants to. Her throat skills are insane. I haven't seen her bg content when she had a boyfriend, but honestly I doubt you guys are missing much. I don't know a single camgirl that has good boy/girl content. I bought Ivyjeans first bg video the day it came out, and I kinda regret it just because it was a bit of a crazy price.

I will say, on an unrelated note, it's wild how many camgirls date their members. Hold out hope simps!!

GHAN39OaQAANK00

Holy shit is this gonna be a long as stream.

And almost all of it sounds boring as fuck.
The first 6 hours will pretty much just be what she normally does, the last 6 are essentially just time spent online doing nothing. For some reason, some people enjoy that shit though

Back
Top Bottom