EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ZiaFox - Discussion

shocked philip j fry GIF
We don't know what happened. It def seems like it had been bubbling since the 18th. Just could be two people at odds for different reasons. Until she says something public its hard to say why. Most guys would dream to date their favorite model. Just need to have boundaries.

We don't know what happened. It def seems like it had been bubbling since the 18th. Just could be two people at odds for different reasons. Until she says something public its hard to say why. Most guys would dream to date their favorite model. Just need to have boundaries.
Oh for sure, but it’s easy to assume her tweet we were discussing earlier was about him given the timing of everything. And she won’t say anything else publicly unless she wants to get rid of him from her room. She always says enough publicly to let people know she’s irked without giving away details

It's not like what she did film was any good.
It was short, but idk if it was any good since I haven’t seen any of it. Presumably not, given the length and she was filming with a guy that probably didn’t last more than about a minute with her

It was short, but idk if it was any good since I haven’t seen any of it. Presumably not, given the length and she was filming with a guy that probably didn’t last more than about a minute with her
I've seen the first BJ vid and it was disappointing to say the least. I haven't watched the newer vid ... I'm guessing any chance of it leaking will vanish soon.

guess all her "friends" are now going to try to make her feel better by tipping and sending gifts all while hoping they're the next ones she develops feelings for

I've seen the first BJ vid and it was disappointing to say the least. I haven't watched the newer vid ... I'm guessing any chance of it leaking will vanish soon.
Disappointing or not, BG content is BG content and well, why didn't you leak it? :PepeHmm:

Just here for the comments ... the video was so lame I don't think I even saved it.
Well, you are on a leak site that I am sure you have grabbed content from before. So I'd say it probably is good manners to not indicate you possess (or possessed) a leak that you effectively refused to share.

Well, you are on a leak site that I am sure you have grabbed content from before. So I'd say it probably is good manners to not indicate you possess (or possessed) a leak that you effectively refused to share.
You'd be wrong in that assumption. As I said, I'm here to discuss ... you know, in a discussion thread. Instead of lecturing me about how I should break the law for your personal satisfaction, you could buy it and leak the video yourself.

You'd be wrong in that assumption. As I said, I'm here to discuss ... you know, in a discussion thread. Instead of lecturing me about how I should break the law for your personal satisfaction, you could buy it and leak the video yourself.
Comes on leak forum, doesn't leak anything. Lmao OK.

You are on a leak forum. A leak forum you have grabbed leaks from and are parading around that you have/had something people would want to get their hands on. And to make it worse, you do so in a discussion thread dedicated to the model where people would want it even more than your average fan of adult content.

Though generally, I'd go with the "pics or it didn't happen" philosophy. So until I see proof, I imagine you are but a troll. Which depending on who you ask, is better or worse than how you are presenting yourself right now. I do hope to never see you in the Request areas given how stingy you are.

Alright, now that we got all that out of the way can we keep this thread relatively focused on Zia and the mess that is her life?

Alright, now that we got all that out of the way can we keep this thread relatively focused on Zia and the mess that is her life?
Honestly, given the money that has been thrown at her over the years and that she bought a house with it, you'd think she would have retired by now either through funds gained or straight-up shacking up with one of her whales. I imagine she hasn't as she has grown dependent on the attention, which most likely dropped off after announcing her boyfriend and I am sure that may have led to the break-up because it sounds like she is the one who ended it given that she didn't seem to harbor animosity towards her ex.

As others have said, it didn't last long and was practically expected. :KEKWlaugh:

Honestly, given the money that has been thrown at her over the years and that she bought a house with it, you'd think she would have retired by now either through funds gained or straight-up shacking up with one of her whales. I imagine she hasn't as she has grown dependent on the attention, which most likely dropped off after announcing her boyfriend and I am sure that may have led to the break-up because it sounds like she is the one who ended it given that she didn't seem to harbor animosity towards her ex.

As others have said, it didn't last long and was practically expected. :KEKWlaugh:
Considering she doesn’t have to work to have around a dozen guys give her hundreds of dollars each a month and she has a roommate, which is a luxury not all other girls in the profession have, I’m sure she could retire and be perfectly fine. I don’t think the relationship affected her attention, at least not from her simps, probably just the extra outside noise was enough to turn her off. As someone else said, she is super soft, it doesn’t take much to rattle her

You are on a leak forum. A leak forum you have grabbed leaks from and are parading around that you have/had something people would want to get their hands on. And to make it worse, you do so in a discussion thread dedicated to the model where people would want it even more than your average fan of adult content.

Though generally, I'd go with the "pics or it didn't happen" philosophy. So until I see proof, I imagine you are but a troll. Which depending on who you ask, is better or worse than how you are presenting yourself right now. I do hope to never see you in the Request areas given how stingy you are.
You're a sad little guy who incorrectly assumes far too much 😂 Touch grass, pal.

I didn't "parade around" anything. In her *checks notes* DISCUSSION thread, I mentioned I saw one of her videos and wasn't even impressed enough to save it. You butted into my conversation to gripe that I did not share content I don't possess.

Again, if you want to play the martyr game, go buy her videos and leak them. Nothing is stopping you. 🤡✌️

Alright I think arguing about not sharing her BG video is not worth it at all, specially with those previews she shared. It's not like she was getting throat fucked.
I agree. I just defended myself over some dude feeling entitled enough to come at me all because I didn't care enough to save and share a shitty video. Moving on...

Back
Top Bottom