EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ZiaFox - Discussion

Yeah. Shes actually trying right now. Still its only week one. I'm def thinking April will not go without at least one cancellation or more.

Yeah. Shes actually trying right now. Still its only week one. I'm def thinking April will not go without at least one cancellation or more.
Oh no chance in hell, but still, expecting her to break her schedule by now, although who knows how much offline/fansly work she actually did on the days she didn’t cam

Lol she has a big fake *NEW MODEL* watermark on her cam now
I noticed that, I assume its some kind of joke amongst her room..? Because that watermark is always on the homepage pfp, not in the actual room. I assume she's not seriously attempting to fool people

Just a refresher for anyone new since we lost 3 months of discussion here, her mental health is bad, which isn’t new, so she’s hardly streamed or posted content in the last few months. Wouldn’t expect any drastic changes on that front anytime soon

Just a refresher for anyone new since we lost 3 months of discussion here, her mental health is bad, which isn’t new, so she’s hardly streamed or posted content in the last few months. Wouldn’t expect any drastic changes on that front anytime soon
She deleted her Fansly page, too.

It says she deleted her account when I go there, but if I try while logged out in a different browser it shows. Idk why she would have blocked me. 🤷‍♂️
where you subbed? Also did you leak anything? Were you "too demanding" aka just asking for her to update or be active on her page? Lastly if you did leak anything was your name on here the same as fansly?

where you subbed? Also did you leak anything? Were you "too demanding" aka just asking for her to update or be active on her page? Lastly if you did leak anything was your name on here the same as fansly?
Never leaked. User name isn't the same, but she probably could have figured it out. I wasn't flattering on here of her handling of her mental health issues.

I've was a longtime sub and MFC follower of hers. We've chatted a number of times without issue. The only quarrel was when she charged people for a premium lifetime snap only to later rescind that and require previous paying customers to again pay for new lifetime access. She asked me on Fansly why I wasn't on her new premium snap. I told her I "felt miffed" by how she handled the original lifetime sub situation. She never responded. Months later I asked her about a custom video and she was friendly but declined. I truly have no idea what triggered her this time. Oh well.

Never leaked. User name isn't the same, but she probably could have figured it out. I wasn't flattering on here of her handling of her mental health issues.

I've was a longtime sub and MFC follower of hers. We've chatted a number of times without issue. The only quarrel was when she charged people for a premium lifetime snap only to later rescind that and require previous paying customers to again pay for new lifetime access. She asked me on Fansly why I wasn't on her new premium snap. I told her I "felt miffed" by how she handled the original lifetime sub situation. She never responded. Months later I asked her about a custom video and she was friendly but declined. I truly have no idea what triggered her this time. Oh well.
Well we all weren't flattering about her handling.

Yeah that def seems random.

Well we all weren't flattering about her handling.

Yeah that def seems random.
Plus I doubt she saw anything here, I’d guess the only way she’d notice any criticism is if it’s directed to her on Twitter

Plus I doubt she saw anything here, I’d guess the only way she’d notice any criticism is if it’s directed to her on Twitter
Maybe one of her simps said something, but I don't know what to think for certain. She's always been cool with me. I don't talk on Twitter. Rarely use it.

Welcome to the club

Back
Top Bottom