EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

her content is so bad that people wont even leak it anymore lol
She just needs to whip out the toys for their intended purpose. Even just audio of her going at it would skyrocket her subscribers. That's what the simps are in the plan for. Screw the dildo handjobs, show it in the use it was made for.
The longer she goes without revealing her personal fun time, the more whales will drop out of the plan and forget about her. Revealing her toys in the beginning was a massive cocktease with no follow up.

She just needs to whip out the toys for their intended purpose. Even just audio of her going at it would skyrocket her subscribers. That's what the simps are in the plan for. Screw the dildo handjobs, show it in the use it was made for.
The longer she goes without revealing her personal fun time, the more whales will drop out of the plan and forget about her. Revealing her toys in the beginning was a massive cocktease with no follow up.
i agree. she started with horny mood for the first 2 posts maybe then now it's just "meh I do 2 random updates for these buttload of cash I earn monthly".
too much cocktease and no follow up or anything sexy. For this price it's shit content.
If she continues to do these weird updates i think slowly her followers will drop and honestly she will deserve it.
women get away with zero content yet they take tons of money for it.

Some of y'all are hilarious for taking this so seriously. From knowing how she usually does stuff in the irl side, it'd be more surprising if she actually took this line of work the way you people want her to (that is to say, I won't complain if she actually does cause content is content). If anything, her taking up this "Yui" persona feels more of a massive troll to catch simps desperate enough to follow her.

Show enough skin to make it feel like she's doing stuff but not to the point of actually doing it. :KEKW:

All she had to do was record lewd audio/ASMR. No need to show or even really do anything with her body if she didn't want to, her audience already knows her for her voice and is familiar with the concept. Adding video stuff or real masturbation would've just boosted it up to A+. Instead she just scammed a few chumps for content that's barely even worth getting for free. Okay I guess.

Some of y'all are hilarious for taking this so seriously. From knowing how she usually does stuff in the irl side, it'd be more surprising if she actually took this line of work the way you people want her to (that is to say, I won't complain if she actually does cause content is content). If anything, her taking up this "Yui" persona feels more of a massive troll to catch simps desperate enough to follow her.

Show enough skin to make it feel like she's doing stuff but not to the point of actually doing it. :KEKW:
bro. you are completely right. she have mental issues so what we expected lol. we don't take it seriously its just we want to see something good finally. but knowing her, we will never.

Eh it’s a foot job not my cup of tea. I can see why brainlets be mad though. She prob got a good amount of foot fetish simps..

Oh well I’m still waiting for masturbating or penetrating ASMR or paizuri with stickers

Back
Top Bottom