EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

5:26 to 5:28

Either she's lubing a dildo while roleplaying then using a stick-on for solo play or she's actually kissing someone before she's about to get railed.

Of course you don't hear plapping because they might be clothed on the groin while doing it on a bath mat. You don't hear the guy because he's wearing a facemask.

Again, this might just be me being paranoid af.
Nice headcanon you have there

5:26 to 5:28

Either she's lubing a dildo while roleplaying then using a stick-on for solo play or she's actually kissing someone before she's about to get railed.

Of course you don't hear plapping because they might be clothed on the groin while doing it on a bath mat. You don't hear the guy because he's wearing a facemask.

Again, this might just be me being paranoid af.
Oh dear, oh poor dear. He's schizophrenic...

It's just as Not-Gundou Mirei said; 99.9% of female Vs are Tokyoites, i.e. money and status-driven menhera who won't hesitate to use the body to get what they want.

dokugai.png

It's just as Not-Gundou Mirei said; 99.9% of female Vs are Tokyoites, i.e. money and status-driven menhera who won't hesitate to use the body to get what they want.

dokugai.png
So what's the different with those b*tches outside of tokyo/japan/wherever they are who does the same on OF, Patron or such?

Her horni is spilling out to her corpo persona so much right now she had to do it in VCR GTA.

And someone from the same company saw and had a record of what she did ingame.

Thanks clippers.
At this point you have to wonder why she's even sticking around. The lack drama over this is proof she has no idol fans left. She should just go indie or join vshojo where she can be a whore as much as she likes.

I see a lot of brainlet takes on here, but yours imo is top 3 worst all-time.
She's gone from one of their top talents to the bottom of JP because her behaviour doesn't appeal to hololives core audience, she has a mental breakdown almost every year, she barely collabs with other holos anymore. Even she knows things can't get much worse, she said it herself "you can't burn ashes"

I just don't think the company is a good fit for her anymore. And inb4 "what about canan" she's a femcel who cant speak to men so she's unicorn friendly and manages to pull off being both an idol and a camgirl.

I was feeling the new audio up until she was climaxing. For some reason the old lady from that life alert commercial (I've fallen and I can't get up) popped into my head when I heard her. My boner just died then and there
I can understand your pov lol 100%
Around 5:05-5:16, it reminded me of this video of some girl getting doggy'd and sounding like spongebob and I lost my shit all over again https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvsJQ5Rgh-d/
But ngl though her content was getting better but then that specific moment happened

Back
Top Bottom